Lloyd Perrett being hunted down by rival clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
L.perrett on the market

There aren't many props on the open market and that's why Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs rookie Lloyd Perrett is attracting plenty of attention.

Big and strong, the younger brother of veteran fullback Sam is a future top liner.

The youngster has yet to come to terms with the Bulldogs and is being chased by several rival clubs.

The Bulldogs are having salary cap problems and may have to reluctantly let him go. ( LOL WE DON'T HAVE SALARY CAP PROBLEMS RELAX)

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/perrett-on-the-market-14689/#ixzz3BknXpz5h

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL @ salary cap problems!

According to Bulldogs CEO he is near the end of contract negotiations and should be re-signed shortly.

He's not going anywhere.

And LOL again @ salary cap problems.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah we have got cap problems, too much to spend lol

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't see him worth as much as D klem atm.
Mbye Is on 230k?
Lichia $300k
"Spelling" (Tired, come off night shit. Been trying to fix my motorbike that's stuck at my parents house *crying* Chewed a screwed ffs... ) *Need hugs* lol

Dogs lost.... Can't help the tears :( lol Bout to watch the game.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we have salary cap problems then god help other teams.

Its just a made up throw away line from a "reporter"

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats standard line from clubs when player and club don't agree on $$ i had a feeling lloyd was chasing big $$

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL @ salary cap problems!

According to Bulldogs CEO he is near the end of contract negotiations and should be re-signed shortly.

He's not going anywhere.

And LOL again @ salary cap problems.
I hope your right because I can think of 6 players we should piss off to keep Lloyd.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
tigers have made him a big offer and more game time, still will be pissed if we let him go.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Adds zero impact when he comes on. Another flop i think.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
LOL @ salary cap problem.

Yeh we lost Barba, didn't sign Fifita. Have released Inu. Lost Ennis and Brown for Lichaa and Rona.

We have HUGE cap problems. NOT WANKER. LOL.

If we lose Lloyd it is because Tigpies or Knights or Raiders or someone desperate throw overs at him. He looks like he will be a good player he is so young and holds his own though doesn't have the impact of Klemmer and co though again SO YOUNG.

He will be a good player. Though hardly worth throwing 300-400k at YET.

If we can keep him for a fair price which I think he would seeing we have given both him and his brother a home and a club to play together. He should see a lot more first grade next year.

If we finally sign a quality fullback like B Stewart (seems most likely and logical considering recent comments) and the B Morris one being bullsh1t.

Backline out of Stewart, Morris, Lafai, Perrett, Loko, Rona, Stanley, Thompson (if kept)

Halves out of Reynolds, Hodkinson, Mbye (bench spot for Mbye at least in my books)

Hooker Lichaa obviously. Cook or Mbye back up maybe?

Pack & bench out of Graham, Kasiano, Tolman, Klemmer, Pritchard, Eastwood, Williams, Jackson, Lloyd, Finucane, Browne, Reni, Pat

I like it.

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well if Sam is let go we will have no problem retaining him.

Malla

Reaction score
It's hard for a young guy to come in with the forward pack we have and make an impact. He's been doing well, without being superb.

Dogs shouldn't offer him too much as I think Klemmer is our future leader of the pack and a future captain.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw "The Lurker" ... clicked CLOSE WINDOW.

I wonder how he got his name...
in his defense if he isn't right about Farah he should be. Jake Friend is definitely the second best hooker in the NRL these days. And he gets closer and closer to smith every time I watch him play. Even carrying his injury he was a superstar on the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.