Morris is still not 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are we risking him , I rather give him the whole season off until next year, His knee is pretty fked up still. At this rate I don't even want him in the team.... What do you guys think?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Looked like he was running in quick sand..

It use to be Morris > Daylight > whoever is chasing him

Now it's Daylight > whoever is chasing him > Morris

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i thought it was Kasiano running down the sideline.

Malla

Reaction score
Can't do any more damage hence why he is out there. He is massive defensively hence why we need him out there.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Coming back early to play that 2nd origin game might have cost him his career

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as he got the ball I thought "Goodnight here's 6 points!" He seems to be holding up defensively easily. Cross fingers he got a cork or something and the pcl injury is better then what it looked like

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seeing as he supposedly can't injure it anymore, it might be worth still having him out there for 2014 just for the great defense he provides.

However for tonight, I'd take him off and rest him for a big game next week. No point having him out there in the slippery conditions against a side losing 24-0.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
As soon as he got the ball I thought "Goodnight here's 6 points!" He seems to be holding up defensively easily. Cross fingers he got a cork or something
Mate what cork, the blokes knee is shot to shit

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Give him some time. We need him out there for defence and to keep fit.... In a few weeks he should be sweet. Just hope he doesn't get injured

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Massive mistake playing Origin 3 (a dead rubber) weeks after a knee surgery to fix the PCL. He may have had a hamstring graft to repair his pcl maybe that's why he's not running at full speed.

Found an article on Morris. He has had this injury before and guys like G.I. have had the same surgery and look at him now. It will take some more months to get some confidence in his left knee again.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...uciate-ligaments/story-fni3fqyo-1226979541880

The Test and NSW star is back for State of Origin three in Brisbane on Wednesday after making an unexpectedly fast recovery. Morris ruptured the PCL in his left knee in game one in Brisbane some three years after suffering the same injury to his right one.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I can't see us winning a grand final without two attacking centres. At the moment Morris offers nothing apart from defence. You have to question the decision to allow him to play origin 3. Quite possibly cost him his career.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
why the fark is he at fb when he can't run ffs

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't hurt to take him off an get him on ice (frozen water, not the other kind)...

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If he's going to be out there purely for his defence, should he shift to the right and let Lafai play his natural side? Most opposition teams tend to send their best attack down their left.

I do think Lafai has adapted well to the right side though

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he's going to be out there purely for his defence, should he shift to the right and let Lafai play his natural side? Most opposition teams tend to send their best attack down their left.

I do think Lafai has adapted well to the right side though
I wouldn't want to take disrupt the combo Laf and Thompson have.

Josh Jackson is man of the match by a country mile tonight. 100% bulldog to the core this bloke

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Morris is so unfit and out of sorts its not funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.