We are not gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
After the showing of the last 3 weeks it is difficult to believe that we will get anywhere near the GF this year.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
After the showing of the last 3 weeks it is difficult to believe that we will get anywhere near the GF this year.
yeah its true, we can only look to the other parts of the season to give us hope

weve been looking for answers lol, hodkinson back, get rid of inu, perrett back, reynolds back, klemmer and now its tolman morris back

at least its interesting, we can be good and bad

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Tolman is the unseen hero of the team, we need him back.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Any diehard fan could see we were dreadful tonight and have been since the melbourne win, you can make a thousand excuses but something ain't right and these guys are not playing for each other at the moment. Our attack is slow, predictable and boring, our forwards are playing too much like backs and our second phase play went missing 2 years ago. If we make the top 4 now it's a big effort , if we win the comp it's a miracle. F$@k it's hard work supporting this team

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any diehard fan could see we were dreadful tonight and have been since the melbourne win, you can make a thousand excuses but something ain't right and these guys are not playing for each other at the moment. Our attack is slow, predictable and boring, our forwards are playing too much like backs and our second phase play went missing 2 years ago. If we make the top 4 now it's a big effort , if we win the comp it's a miracle. F$@k it's hard work supporting this team
I am bored replying to these pessimistic posts, feel free to post your negative opinions on the other negative threads,

I started this thread for the few of us fans on here who want to remain upbeat about our season and not be dragged down and wallow in pre mature misery with the pessimists,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I really hope Tolman and Morris play next week, then we have a chance to win. I doubt we will win another game without them.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am bored replying to these pessimistic posts, feel free to post your negative opinions on the other negative threads,

I started this thread for the few of us fans on here who want to remain upbeat about our season and not be dragged down and wallow in pre mature misery with the pessimists,
Any idea how far down the ladder we can potentially be after the completion of this round?
Guess we will have to wait and see once all the other games are completed,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We will end up in 6th by Monday.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
souths and the roosters can win to overtake us, im more worried about the traffic jam of teams who can get within reach of us, i want canberra to lift for example

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
On a brighter note, manly just scored on the delayed telecast
The super sexy manly cheer girls all bend over in a line, it made my night

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The positives so far is that we have beaten rabbits, manly, roosters, storm and they are the main threats for the title. In saying that we defiantly need to finish in the top 4.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Panthers had all the 50 50 calls and a bunch of dubious ones go their way, that got them on the front foot and had us playing frantic catch up and frustrated footy resulting in errors,

I blame the refs for our loss tonight,
Thats not an excuse. We failed to complete sets and that is up to US, you can't blame the refs on that. We were rubbish again tonight, our hooker and 6 both lack composure and that is just not good enough tbh. Untill we get a half that stands up and leads the team around, we will never be good enough. Hodko done a good job of it early on in the season but has failed to do so in the second half, he needs to go back to doing that instead of playing second fiddle to Reynolds and Ennis.

Patcar

New Pup
Reaction score
Agree!

Been extremely painful watching the past 3 was. Had such high hopes after the Storm and Manly wins. Tough defence wins you games, but you can't win without the ball.....simple game!

Des needs to get these boys to gel as a team again and come up with a better game plan or move aside for Dymock!

Status
Not open for further replies.