Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
First it was Joel Romelo.
Then it was friggin' Mick Ennis.
Now Krisnan Inu.

I don't think I can take much more sad news this year.
I haven't been this upset by player movements since 2005-2007.

But, on the other hand, it never ceases to amaze me how players like this arrive to our club, and leave "better men".

For me, the Joel-thing began as a completely left-of-field idea in response to a flood of threads on here regarding who we should sign. It was a case of "everyone else has a thread on it, so here's mine". Little did I know that about 6 months later, my 'crazy idea' would wind up 100% true ! I knew with Joel "all good things must come to an end" one day, but it was fun driving the bandwagon while he was here.

With Mick, in my tiny little opinion ... he goes in the list of club legends. Gave up everything, part of the 2009-Moore-led-revolution who (along with Noddy, Stagg, Hannant, etc) moved his entire existence and re-focused his efforts on one thing only : Making the most of out his opportunity we'd handed them. Dude took it on like a personal responsibility and I'll be damned, we nearly won the whole she-bang in 2012 too. Still time for him to go home with the big bickies this year, if luck goes our way. Has done nothing but tackle his ring-out, and smash his body week after week. He's sledged, punched, bled and led from the front. An epic effort in a relatively short space of time. Add it all up, and it commands respect. There have been few who've done more for us than Mick, and if he were given a 10-year career here, he'd be a club immortal.

With Krisnan ... I'd rarely seen a player more excited to join us, or enjoy every minute of his time with us, more than Krisnan Inu. From his opening "doggies bro" pic in his new gear when he first joined, to the steady stream of social media videos from behind the scenes (I remember one in a car, back from training, with Kas, Greg, Joel and Frank : About 15 seconds of some hip-hop tune with the 5 of them doing moves), to the last memory of him I have, where he stole the massive drum off the cheer-squad on ground after a match, and started banging it before he went back up the tunnel to re-join the boys for the team song. For all his on-field talents, and the perceived flaws, he really enjoyed his time playing for us and it showed.

They'll leave us as better men, better footballers, and better leaders : It's been a pleasure having them around.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i hated Joel with a passion. Lil angry midget, fark i could not stand him.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Excellent thread..well written!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Krisnan will be missed.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed with Inu, he loved our club always posting and marketing the bulldogs, but the difference is it felt genuine.

Ennis's heart was always Bulldogs from day one

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i hated Joel with a passion. Lil angry midget, fark i could not stand him.
And you don't like Reynolds and Barba as well... I'm sensing that you're envious. You always wanted to be a midget, didn't you?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Inu loved the club, that was obvious from the start. I'm sure he'll miss the club greatly. It's just a pity that he couldn't live up to expectations 'cause while he was playing at his peak in 2012 he brought fans to the game. Much loved player and I wish him all the best.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
CK I miss your pre-game fire up speaches, I think that's what we are missing these last two weeks lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And you don't like Reynolds and Barba as well... I'm sensing that you're envious. You always wanted to be a midget, didn't you?
it's not that i don't like Reynolds, i just think he is insanely overrates on here and bas massive flaws that will prevent him from becoming the player we need. I also continue to find simmilar traits between him and Benji. I loved Barba before his issues...but i always hated Joel aha.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Has it actually been confirmed yet?

I would have thought if so Bulldogs (and other players) would be tweeting all the best to him.

Seems Inu is ... in limbo?

Gun player, but horribly inconsistent. If true at least in Rugby he won't have to worry about being out of position or missed tackles.

Love these threads though. You always know when you read "Thread Created By: Captain Kickass", that quality awaits inside!

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des ruined inu by moving him from his best position which was the wing, I can never understand why he was moved to centre .. His best year in 2012 was on the wing

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great post ck
Des contributed alot to ini's undoing
hes a confidence player and needs to feel wanted
as shown in 2012 and then dropped in 2013 semi
never recovered
a coach attributes should also incl man mangament and everyone knows des has his favourites and that screws with some.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not once did inu play left wing this year and given 3-4 games to prove himself while others have been chopped and changed every second week. Drury low, brown, stanley, thompson even lafai has played left wing and inu not given one go of it

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des ruined inu by moving him from his best position which was the wing, I can never understand why he was moved to centre .. His best year in 2012 was on the wing
Are you sure coulda sworn he played mostly wing ? lol memory's not that great

Status
Not open for further replies.