Todd Carney MEGA DICKHEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Panthers n tigers must be shaking in there boots with cronulla and a spare 650k..........

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Club posted a statement saying officially sacked.

Twitter is saying Grayson Goodwin leaked the photo lol.

Same **** always in photos when Ferguson and co are in trouble.

This bloke is ridding the NRL of them a season at a time haha

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

That guy is an absolute germ why the players hang around the loser

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is this Goodwin guy who leaked the photo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
lol at gayson (not homo gay) goodwin, absolute dropkick aha.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have a rest carney, wonder what his options are now?????
I'm sure he could get a job giving golden showers to people. It would be a piss easy job too!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

So the game only comes Into disrepute if someone posts the pic of u doing something wrong by nrl.

So whats more wrong, konrod hurrel filming himself deepthroating his friends mother and making it viral himself or carney drinking his own piss and someone else putting on the social media?

Carney will only be punished for his previous sins If sacked for this.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So the game only comes Into disrepute if someone posts the pic of u doing something wrong by nrl.

So whats more wrong, konrod hurrel filming himself deepthroating his friends mother and making it viral himself or carney drinking his own piss and someone else putting on the social media?

agree i find his act plain stupid. I find it hard to cop that Bird, Inglis, Lui , Barba etc all assault women, a far more serious issue yet still play. Myles shits in a hallway of a hotel still allowed to play. Past cronulla players involved in group sex still involved in the game. Johns admits he took pills throughout his career still involved in the game.There seems to be double standards. I feel for Carney . I agree he has had many chances, but i for one dont give a **** what he does in his own time. On the field he is a brillant footballer, of the field he can do what he likes as long as he doesn't break any laws....

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I'd go so far as to say that anyone who thinks this is reasonable and/or non-sackable based on 'did it to himself' 'no law against it' etc etc is WAY OUT OF TOUCH with where the game is going and society in general. Neither was Monaghan and the Dog, but he will never play in Australia again either. If you don't think this is a sackable offence, then my recommendation is to give up watching the NRL now because you aren't going to like where it is going. Todd's career should be over. No way back from here. Permanent de-registeration is coming I have little doubt.
Sponsors (the ones who pay the bills) and parents who decide what their kids will play and watch (me and people like me) are astounded that this idiot is actually smart enough to know how to breathe on his own.
Gone and good riddance.
Oh get a grip, we have wife beaters, fingerers, snorters and hotel hallway poopers all still playing the game, and at the highest level I might add. This guy does a re-enactment of 'Man vs Wild' and is the scourge for all mankind. The Monaghan situation involved a third party, namely the dog, and was subject to possible animal cruelty charges. There is a huge difference between doing an act of beastiality and performing a golden shower on oneself.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Joel Thompson on Twitter defending Carney and saying he feels sorry for him on Twitter: "whoever leaked the photo is a dog, can't even have a joke in the privacy of a toilet".

Is it any wonder why Carney has been such a disgrace over the years? He has people like this knob as mates. And he's not the only one. The NRL is full of grubs.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone see the guy replying to Joel Thompson. Hilarious.

Dude starts blaming Bryson Goodwin and giving it to him.. NEK MINNET.. "oh soz i meant Grayson".

Hahaha.

azza

New Pup
Reaction score
S*hit is going down on twitter hahaha this has made my night

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone see the guy replying to Joel Thompson. Hilarious.

Dude starts blaming Bryson Goodwin and giving it to him.. NEK MINNET.. "oh soz i meant Grayson".

Hahaha.
Yea piss funny hey. Guys a ****wit but good entertainment

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Joel Thompson on Twitter defending Carney and saying he feels sorry for him on Twitter: "whoever leaked the photo is a dog, can't even have a joke in the privacy of a toilet".

Is it any wonder why Carney has been such a disgrace over the years? He has people like this knob as mates. And he's not the only one. The NRL is full of grubs.
Well where do you draw the line? Why does everything have to go to public scrutiny?
Have you ever heard of discretion?
No one knows how old the photo is and surely its a gutter tactic, the penalty?
Maybe a week in NSW cup but that should be it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Tbh, I find Carney's act worse. It's just so bloody wrong.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh get a grip, we have wife beaters, fingerers, snorters and hotel hallway poopers all still playing the game, and at the highest level I might add. This guy does a re-enactment of 'Man vs Wild' and is the scourge for all mankind. The Monaghan situation involved a third party, namely the dog, and was subject to possible animal cruelty charges. There is a huge difference between doing an act of beastiality and performing a golden shower on oneself.
Monaghan reminds me of an episode of Rake in which Sam Neill and his missus have a threesome with their dog. Great show.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this Grayson Goodwin peanut serving a big ban from the nrl, from "gay twitter slurs"

Status
Not open for further replies.