OFFICIAL: Michael Ennis signs a 2 year deal with the Cronulla Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 year deal to forgo a 1 year deal then a role in the club ,odd decision ,i could understand if was 3 years
Exactly what i was saying from the start aaron. Lost alot of respect tbh

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis came to us when things looked very bad and in our time of need and I'll always be thankful to players like him and stagg for helping during that time. It's always sad to see a bulldogs captain go elsewhere.

2015 will begin a new era with Lichaa (hopefully that's announced soon) and I'm excited to see that.

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Goodluck to a great leader of our great club. Good family and club man.
Im not a big fan of Ennis's attacking style BUT as for his commitment and passion in defence I will put my house on him.
He is as tough as they get. He is a true WEARS HIS HEART ON HIS SLEEVE type player.

Like your Profile Picture

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
2 doesnt sound much better than 1 but it signals what the sharks think of him compared to the dogs, the sharks have cleared their ranks for him to play 80 minutes, and we are only giving him a year to benefit lichaa

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so we need to find another hooker? or is cook the back up

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Cronulla are heading for dark ****ing days once ASADA drops the hammer, hope micky is prepared for a lot of sorrow and depression around the club.

So long, farewell, and thanks for all the blood and tears you shed for the Blue n White

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ASADA have nothing. It was a cover story to get Gillard off the front page.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lets be honest.

Would he rather contend with John Morris, or Michael Lichaa for a starting spot?

I wish him all the best in the future with Cronulla. I just hope like hell he plays decently for us for the rest of the year though, not this rubbish he's played the last few weeks.

If he's going to play crap, surely we can ask Cronulla for a straight swap now.

KALB NISS WATEE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lets be honest.

Would he rather contend with John Morris, or Michael Lichaa for a starting spot?

I wish him all the best in the future with Cronulla. I just hope like hell he plays decently for us for the rest of the year though, not this rubbish he's played the last few weeks.

Immortal bulldog may have an issue with you for calling Ennis crap. Lol

KALB NISS WATEE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Goodluck to a great leader of our great club. Good family and club man.
Im not a big fan of Ennis's attacking style BUT as for his commitment and passion in defence I will put my house on him.
He is as tough as they get. He is a true WEARS HIS HEART ON HIS SLEEVE type player.

Like your Profile Picture
Sorry I don't agree. If he was Bulldogs wouldn't have let him go.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Lets be honest.

John Morris is retiring at the end of the year.. So basically it's what would he rather do, compete with the most promising young hooker at the moment or have a permanent, guaranteed spot in a lacklustre side for more money. He's basically just sorting out his income for his family which is obviously understood.

KALB NISS WATEE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ennis came to us when things looked very bad and in our time of need and I'll always be thankful to players like him and stagg for helping during that time. It's always sad to see a bulldogs captain go elsewhere.

2015 will begin a new era with Lichaa (hopefully that's announced soon) and I'm excited to see that.
Lichaa is a breath of fresh air compared to our old fart Ennis.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he swapped with Lichaa right now I doubt we'd make the grand final. Lichaa needs an off season to get him working in sync with the team.

Good luck to Ennis for the future, but for the now he can help bring us a premiership.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good luck to the bulldogs ... Im gonna call it ... No premiership this year .

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa is a breath of fresh air compared to our old fart Ennis.
And you're a waste of ****ing air. We get it, you hate Ennis. He done you your filthy favour, now do him and the rest of us all a favour and STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.