What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am quickly running out of TV shows to watch, and wanted to get some suggestions from you all for good tv shows to watch,

I like all genre's (except teenage vampire crap)

for me, my favourites at the moment are;
  • Game of thrones
  • Archer
  • Orange is the new black (if you haven't seen it, it is a drama comedy set in a womens prison and a significant amount of lesbian sex scenes)
  • Vikings (a drama by the history channel)
  • Californication

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I kinda watched the first season, and loved it, then for one reason or another, missed the 2nd season, and then fell too far behind, now it feels like a lot of work to catch up

The same thing happened with Supernatural.

A lot of people are telling me to get back into Justified, so I might invest the time

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I kinda watched the first season, and loved it, then for one reason or another, missed the 2nd season, and then fell too far behind, now it feels like a lot of work to catch up

The same thing happened with Supernatural.

A lot of people are telling me to get back into Justified, so I might invest the time
HAHA It is honestly the best. I finished Season 5 earlier this year.... wowow. So yea invest your time in it. Story development etc is awesome.

This series should be more popular than it is.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a few out there like that,

season 5, I have a bit of catching up to do

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Continuum if you like Sci-fi.

The American Horror Story series are always good too. New story each season. Season one was the best of the 3 so far.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Continuum if you like Sci-fi.

The American Horror Story series are always good too. New story each season. Season one was the best of the 3 so far.
I don't mind continuum at all

Might need to look into American Horror Story

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Utopia is definitely worth checking out, and it is only 6 episodes. I probably wouldn't go reading too much about it though, would probably spoil it pretty bad. If I were to try and explain it simply it is about a manuscript/comic called Utopia which contains important information that a lot of people want to get their hands on. It can be pretty gruesome in bits so not for the squeamish.

Fargo is brilliant. If you liked the movie you will love the series. I reckon you would love the series even if you had not seen the movie too. Dark humour, my fav kind. It says it is a true story but it isn't. 100% fictional brilliance.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Utopia is definitely worth checking out, and it is only 6 episodes. I probably wouldn't go reading too much about it though, would probably spoil it pretty bad. If I were to try and explain it simply it is about a manuscript/comic called Utopia which contains important information that a lot of people want to get their hands on. It can be pretty gruesome in bits so not for the squeamish.

Fargo is brilliant. If you liked the movie you will love the series. I reckon you would love the series even if you had not seen the movie too. Dark humour, my fav kind. It says it is a true story but it isn't. 100% fictional brilliance.
Will give Utopia a go, I have heard good things, speaking of British Crime dramas, try watching Luther, it was simply, amazing.

Fargo is good, but you need to be in a paitient mood to watch it I find.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy are my favourites that are still going.

Breaking Bad also, but series has finished

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy are my favourites that are still going.

Breaking Bad also, but series has finished
Son's, I forgot about the Sons, FANTASTIC Show

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Will give Utopia a go, I have heard good things, speaking of British Crime dramas, try watching Luther, it was simply, amazing.

Fargo is good, but you need to be in a paitient mood to watch it I find.
Is Luther the show with that black cop and the crazy chick that killed her parents and then keeps following the cop around? If so that was great.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I kinda hate everything that's on TV now. I kinda like a few shows that are on but I don't really follow anything. The Middle was good but kinda stopped after season 2. I used to watch Sons of Anarchy up until it became Sons of Jax.

It may shock people to know I have NFI what game of thrones is besides an insect show and I've never seen Breaking Bad but I kinda do.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm one of those pretentious Game of Thrones watchers that has also read the books, hands down one of my favourite series of books, and HBO is doing them justice (for the most part) in the tv show

Breaking Bad was great, and they rapped it up well

In my list at the top was Archer, which is a cartoon, but I laugh my ass off every time I watch it, I suggest every male watch that show

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Man, WTF is that?! That and Adventure Time seem to be crazy popular. WHY?!
I don't like Adventure Time but The Regular Show is pretty funny and has some crude humor in it lol. Watch abit and you will see it's not for kids lol

I also like The Boondocks, that shit is good as.