Joe Hockeys Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is promising the world to Australia as a result of this new budet, when his party has just broken all the promises which they made few months ago.

I just dont know where to start, We are fcked...period!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The public voted for them without thinking and now this happens what a surprise!

We were doing pretty well under labour and now things are going to get even tougher ffs

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The public voted for them without thinking and now this happens what a surprise!

We were doing pretty well under labour and now things are going to get even tougher ffs
We werent doing any better under labor either mate, belt tightening was required from this budget to cover the losses from previous govt. but this is fcken squeezing the life out of already struggling average income earner with a family.

by the way you are about to finish uni, you are fcked too (sorry)

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People generally get the leaders they deserve tbh. Anyone who is surprised that LibNats broke promises after they went nuts over Gillard breaking promises needs a swift kick up the posterior.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Did they mention anything about making Channel 9 show all NRL games live?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We werent doing any better under labor either mate, belt tightening was required from this budget to cover the losses from previous govt. but this is fcken squeezing the life out of already struggling average income earner with a family.

by the way you are about to finish uni, you are fcked too (sorry)
Brah my gen was always ****ed, I can't stand these old rich ****wit politicians making the choices for the future they won't be around for not struggling in.

There are a few of them I would beat silly for fun because they need it...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly everyone should just bend over right now
by how much, havent the last govt already fcked us by the carbon tax which ended up increasing my power and gas bill 3 folds?

mick_h1990

Waterboy
Reaction score
Honestly there all ****ed the only thing that's I good and they cannot Touch ID footy

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just dont even wanna think about the knock on affects of this day light robbery by the govt!

My fcken council rates are even gonna go up!

mick_h1990

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's really a disgrace were going to have to work for the rest of our lives

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score

Not sure what people were expecting when they voted the Liberals in.. knee jerk reaction to get rid of Labor and the carbon tax

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
**** it let's move to nimbin and smoke cones!!! Grow our own veges etc and share wives!!! Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
**** it let's move to nimbin and smoke cones!!! Grow our own veges etc and share wives!!! Lol
If they made weed legal, they could just tax the shit out if it. Problem solved.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they made weed legal, they could just tax the shit out if it. Problem solved.
But then all the druggos would have to pay tax, why do that when u can tax the shit out of all the hard working people in the country......

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
is the air still free???

Or Abbot is going to tax that as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.