Out-of-favour inu vows to see out contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out-of-favour Krisnan Inu has vowed to stick it out with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs with the former Kiwi international declaring he will see out the final 18 months of his contract.
Languishing in the NSW Cup and on the outer with coach Des Hasler, the freakishly talented outside back said he would not seek a release to find an NRL opportunity with another club.
Despite interest from rival NRL clubs, Inu said he was determined to force his way back into the top of the table Bulldogs NRL side.
Inu said his Kiwi brotherhood would make it extremely difficult to leave Belmore and link up with his fourth NRL club. Inu has formed a close friendship with fellow New Zealand players Sam Kasiano, Frank Pritchard, and Greg Eastwood.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/out-of-favour-inu-vows-to-see-out-contract-13329/#ixzz31YEYVihr

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So is it confirmed he is on the outer or are they just assuming it again ffs?

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They had this same story a few weeks ago, he said he was staying then so why is news again now? They don't even have any sources to suggest he's out of favor

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think its simply that Des only sees him as a Centre, with Morris on SOO duty if we don't see him probably adds more weight to the Inu on the outer comments.

I think Des works on the 'This is what I want from you' angle. If the player ignores it or does some completely opposite then Des would lose patience with them. But if the player is doing it then Des will continue to support. But I am confident that Des would have talked to Inu and Told him what he needed to work on to get back in First Grade.

If he is doing it he will just have to wait his turn. But one thing for sure if he is given the opportunity he better not take it for granted.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
He will play origin period, hopefully kicking brown off the wing later down the season.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Browne is playing some good footy, i think dessie likes to rely on his wingers, doesn't want them to be hot and cold type players, he doesn't need them to be superstars, jsut do their job and be reliable in all aspects of the game, stanley and browne do that well

if lafai or jmoz suffered a long term injury, i think he'd eventually get a run at centre

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Think its simply that Des only sees him as a Centre, with Morris on SOO duty if we don't see him probably adds more weight to the Inu on the outer comments.

I think Des works on the 'This is what I want from you' angle. If the player ignores it or does some completely opposite then Des would lose patience with them. But if the player is doing it then Des will continue to support. But I am confident that Des would have talked to Inu and Told him what he needed to work on to get back in First Grade.

If he is doing it he will just have to wait his turn. But one thing for sure if he is given the opportunity he better not take it for granted.
To me he has enough skill to play both roles and play them well, Inu at centre is good because the more he is invovled the more he breaks the defence and gets us moving like in 2012 and parts of 2013. I really hope he gets a spot on the wing because he will come in handy alot.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Out-of-favour Krisnan Inu has vowed to stick it out with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs with the former Kiwi international declaring he will see out the final 18 months of his contract.
Languishing in the NSW Cup and on the outer with coach Des Hasler, the freakishly talented outside back said he would not seek a release to find an NRL opportunity with another club.
Despite interest from rival NRL clubs, Inu said he was determined to force his way back into the top of the table Bulldogs NRL side.
Inu said his Kiwi brotherhood would make it extremely difficult to leave Belmore and link up with his fourth NRL club. Inu has formed a close friendship with fellow New Zealand players Sam Kasiano, Frank Pritchard, and Greg Eastwood.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/out-of-favour-inu-vows-to-see-out-contract-13329/#ixzz31YEYVihr
the coach has the full support of the board

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zero tackle should rename themselves to zero sources.
They just pull sh*t out of a hat.
They prob get the bulk of their info from websites like the kennel

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Seriously how does Inu get into the team? We are top of the table. Morris is arguably the best centre in Australia and Lafai is coming off a hattrick.Inu is a great centre and should play during SOO

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously how does Inu get into the team? We are top of the table. Morris is arguably the best centre in Australia and Lafai is coming off a hattrick.Inu is a great centre and should play during SOO

The only way he's probably going to get in is if Hodkinson gets suspended & we need that goal kicker.He'd obviously have to come in for Brown as Stanleys been the most consistent winger in our side

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They had this same story a few weeks ago, he said he was staying then so why is news again now? They don't even have any sources to suggest he's out of favor
Ditto!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Inu is the best jumper in the club (probably up their in the same category as tupou and idris under the high ball).

He was haslers project when he first came here and was an instant match winner over night but has last his desire more then his ability. His form last year was down on the 15 or so games he played in 2012 but then again he was unbelievable in the period.

I think on the wing he will be less prone to some of his errors but most of his mistakes come when he is bored and loses concentration. He is definitely a better wing option in the team then he is left out all together (based on his catching ability and freak passing).

I think playing outside lafai too will be a benefit as he is a strong defender and inu won't need to run in as much as he did with perrett.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The same way brown and Stanley got into the team after injury even though we were winning and up the top of the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.