Hodkinson mostly likely gone for next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodkinson on report.

Hodkinson on report. Trent hodkinson mostly likely gone for next week for that leg tackle whatever you call it?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd like to see the tackle in normal speed before saying anything

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure. Depends on the grading. I don't think he's ever been charged with a similar offense and it wasn't that bad.

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is this the second time he's been put on report? I remember he smashed some GC Titans player years ago where he was put on report (i think Steven michaels?) If so, he should be alright??

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this is his first offence, I don't think he meant it plus him getting up with momentum and the position of the bloke on the ground didn't help him either.

He should be fine but others should watch out for things like this happening.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is this the second time he's been put on report? I remember he smashed some GC Titans player years ago where he was put on report (i think Steven michaels?) If so, he should be alright??
It wouldn't matter anyway. Loading only applies if they're similar offences.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That and it wasn't half as bad as it looked in slow-mo.

You're freaking over nothing just like you have been over the course of this entire season. I'm almost certain tackles like that happen a lot during the course of many games it's just hard to pick up on. Had the Dragons player not responded the way he did i doubt the refs would've even noticed it

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was not much in that. If there was he would have stayed down.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he will be fine. Thompson thought he was tough and ran at Trent the next play. Trent smashed him

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will get suspended, wasn't a good looking tackle tbh. Mbye will most likely get another shot in FG

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullshit nufn in it, it was all one motion momentum. Adam reynolds ripped idris shoulder out of its socket and got nothing, dont see why trent will be susp!!!

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodkinson on report. Trent hodkinson mostly likely gone for next week for that leg tackle whatever you call it?
hahahaha your kidding, if you watch it carefully he brings back the leg and holds it there. The leg is bent from knee

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing in it, Thompson is just a ****ing pussy

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From what I saw it was a good tackle around the legs and then he moved around the front of the player to be in position at marker but he had already let go of the leg. I haven't seen any good footage of it but to me it looks like his leg may have been caught up in the jersey. But the saints player played on and got smashed next tackle.

No twisting of the knee/leg was visible. I think it was a harsh penalty.

If you get a proper angle you will see he let go and didn't bend the leg excessively.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Hodko: What was that for, ref?
Ref: Mate, you've bent the leg at the knee in a natural motion. You're on report!

Status
Not open for further replies.