Bumped into Ray Dib bulldogs chairman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just met ray dib at Bankstown hospital. I asked him about inu and the rumours coming out about him leaving the club he said it's all bullshit and he's not going anywhere. Also told him why hasn't he been getting picked for first grade? he said it's because of his broken jaw he was still recovering from it and that he's been playing with a metal plate in his mouth for nsw cup which he only took out last week. And he goes it showed he was back to full match fitness on Saturday night where he killed it for Samoa. So inu is still definately in the mix to play but the only reason he wasn't picked because his not fully fit with his jaw situation.. He also said he'd be a very good fullback and we haven't ruled him out playing there!!. Also told him what's with this rockstar fullback signing that where supposed to sign are we gunna sign one?? He's like we are looking but there's no one out there!!! And where also after one more back he admitted we need 2 more players and he said it's a fullback and a back.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good stuff.Talking of outside backs is it Eti Nabuli that plays for the panthers?He is playing reserve grade like the look of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inu staying makes sense & is good news.

A tall winger would be nice but I also like Corey Thompson in the team.

Why was he at the hospital? Hopefully a new baby bulldog to join team!

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inu staying makes sense & is good news.

A tall winger would be nice but I also like Corey Thompson in the team.

Why was he at the hospital? Hopefully a new baby bulldog to join team!
His mother Inlaw is sick

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are we still signing brett or what??

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He also said we were going hard after hiku but didn't fall thru. Sorry guys forgot to mention that.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great post. Information as against unsubstantiated rumours and vitriol.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Picked the opposition for the last 5 games.... Ha ha. At first as a gee up with the Storm then the field goal games... Have to keep going.
If it works keep going.

I think Captain Kickass has stopped pulling his pecker or something & its working!

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the update kormatta. Great news and Good to hear that inu rumours are just bs and that social media is 99% wrong and full of "cool" stories. I just wish u had asked him if we were any chance of snaring tedesco?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Eto with the right coach could be a star. Doubt that Panthers would let him go after just one year though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I should of asked him more questions but I was in a rush I'm spewing lol. But I don't think so. Too old
I mean morris not snake. My bad.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Hahaha mate your full of shit. I for one know that Ray Dib would not of told you that information. And don't doubt me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.