Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the 40-20 not given?

These days refs fcken check every thing, and in that crucial stage of the game, and the ball so close to the line there was every reason to go upstairs.
We scored shortly after anyway, but that was another day light robbery we went through.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He didn't. He said "It's common sense" and marinara sauce had nothing to say.

For the record, Ennis swore. He never swore at marinara.
Unfortunately most of our referees at present don't know rat shit from rice bubbles.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
How about the Knights players being offside during the game. Some ref calls were pretty ordinary.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If he called held, he was wrong anyway, it wasn't and the play was fine. If he wanted to stick to a bad held call..... fine, play the ball, sure as **** wasn't a penalty....... Ennis was right... it's common ****ing sense.

B

BoonReturns

How about the Knights players being offside during the game. Some ref calls were pretty ordinary.
That was tough to cop. They were up in our faces all game. Don't think they were onside all game

A

Alexander the Great

Total ****wit.
I hope he finds shit in his breakfast tomorrow morning

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think he was the video ref in the broncos shepard try this year, i strongly dont like him

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was tough to cop. They were up in our faces all game. Don't think they were onside all game
Their second rower, no 11, (blonde shaved head) was going early, at least twice a set !!
I'm assuming Bennett did his homework on the refs and knew that as long as you made it back, they wouldn't ping you for going early. That fûcker shut down probably 4 or 5 attacking opportunities of ours, illegally.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When watching games on the tele you cannot see if the defensive team is getting back to the 10.

I would like to know are the Knights super fit because it seemed everytime we played the ball we didnt gain 2 metres and they were up in our faces?!
Mate it happened to us all night, i thought either we are tired as fck that we cant make meters or knights are super fit that they are right on us every single time as soon as the balled is played.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When watching games on the tele you cannot see if the defensive team is getting back to the 10.

I would like to know are the Knights super fit because it seemed everytime we played the ball we didnt gain 2 metres and they were up in our faces?!
Tell me about it, how can ageing players be that fast these days lol?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only heard him say " that wasn't a fuchin penalty " it came over very clear on the feed I was watching
I think the ref may have realised ENNIS was right, so he just walked away

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There were two audible F bombs tonight.

When they claimed James Graham knocked on and it went to the video ref, James Graham in the scrum yells "F OFF".

and Ennis after that penalty, which I believe was either a "F OFF" or a "get F'd" directed towards the call not the ref.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And how did they all miss the 40 /20 FFS, video ref asleep ?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There were two audible F bombs tonight.

When they claimed James Graham knocked on and it went to the video ref, James Graham in the scrum yells "F OFF".

and Ennis after that penalty, which I believe was either a "F OFF" or a "get F'd" directed towards the call not the ref.
Graham's doesn't count cause no one understood it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There was some pretty terrible calls both ways. T-Rex being offside from his own kick was the one that got me most.

At one stage the refs just gave up and put the whistle away as both sides went crazy with infringements all of which were ignored.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently the knights were perfect in the first half.???.. We didn't even get 1 penalty..

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
RE: Reynolds punching old mate in the back.. At first I thought it was more of a frustration thing and didn't intently punch Rochow.. But I could be wrong lol. Angry little ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.