Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i couldnt believe they turned down that shot at goal

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I sort of agree with the first part, it was a stupid move on their part not taking the two.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Arrogant pricks, they are f'ing stupid not to take the 2.

Screw them.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as they turned down the two points I told everyone at my work roosters will not win this game and they proved it when they got desperate for a FG

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watching the game again, if Sonny wasn't there Perrett would of held him up without doubt, so they can cry us a river the duds.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
In all honesty the way that the boys played, they deserved the 2 points. I just can't stand it when loses are blamed on everyone barring the team. On a side note LOL @ pearce's shot at a field goal I pissed myself laughing to be honest.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
In all honesty the way that the boys played, they deserved the 2 points. I just can't stand it when loses are blamed on everyone barring the team. On a side note LOL @ pearce's shot at a field goal I pissed myself laughing to be honest.
And we have to put up with this muppet play for NSW again this year

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
They were not interested in discussing how the Dogs won LMAO - that's okay, we are great at discussing it.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
OP ... what would you like me to edit your thread title to say ?

I got no idea what you intended.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What the **** were they on about in that article, if anything we were treated to very soft and bullshit penalties. The Roosters lack discipline that isn't the referees fault to be honest lol....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Email him and let him know what you think: bwalter@smh.com.au

Dear Bradley,

I'm normally accustomed to reading steaming piles of proverbial from yourself, and tonight you truly outdid yourself.

So your beloved Roosters lost, but that doesn't mean that you'll write a fair article. No way would you let journalistic integrity get in the way of a good, old fashioned gripe.

Are you a cyclops, because the article was so blatantly one eyed it wasn't funny.

Credit given where credit due. Robinsons Roosters were comprehensively outplayed to make it... Oh that's right, 2 wins and 3 losses.

Remind me again what position and for how long you played football for? Oh wait, you were the fat nerdy kid in the corner getting bullied, and now you've just taking that bullying to a new level, with your newfound powers of journalism.

Does it hurt you to write a single positive comment about my side comprehensively outclassing a "done" Roosters side.

The chickens are cooked mate, and the proof was in the words of Robinson pre-game when he said the Roosters struggle against better defending sides.

Anyway, theres not much more to debate, unless we are talking about a mass debate, and god knows that you and our friends at channel 9 love nothing more than a "lengthy debate" about Sorry But Who, sorry I meant Sonny Bill Williams.

Please, go out tomorrow to Westfields and do some shopping. Buy yourself a clue, or maybe "Dummies Guide to being a success journalist", because until you do you'll always be a hack journo, in the shadows of men like Danny Weidler.

Regards,

<name supressed>

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They can whinge all they want. Complain the house down, but we still beat them with a gritty win. I'm glad we finally held out in one of these close matches. One biased Journalist won't stop me feeling good about this win all week.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love when journos whinge, shows how cut they are.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fcuk the mediaaaaaaaaa!!!!
the dogs are back baby
suck on that telecrap and cry me a river herald

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
OP ... what would you like me to edit your thread title to say ?

I got no idea what you intended.
Thank you, I thought I was destined to look like a banana for the remainder of this thread's life.

"...and the whinging begins" will be fine please ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.