• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moody2004

So when is the Kennel BBQ at your house habib? Lol
It makes it so satisfying , yeah fukn oaf
Drinks on me at belmore rsl

Lol these wins build a world of confidence and it really helps towards the end of the season.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How many weeks will the Match Review Committee give Corey Thompson for lifting up a player?

On that note btw, decent effort because the bloke he lifted would be an easy 100kg.

Goldcoastdogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey boys, just finished watching the dogs in the second game.how good was our defence.also a special mention to the unsung heroes that took up hit up after hit up in those conditions like tolman. He never gets the recognition but tonight he was great.

JDM-DC2R

Waterboy
Reaction score
Did you guys notice that grub James Maloney throwing klemmers boot down the field? Thought they spoke to him about it before.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How many weeks will the Match Review Committee give Corey Thompson for lifting up a player?

On that note btw, decent effort because the bloke he lifted would be an easy 100kg.
No bias but he has nothing to worry about, you could see he eased up as soon as he realised it.

Goldcoastdogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
You would think there has been a death in the commentary box when that fg went over
Haha how biased was the commentators? Even when we did something good they turned it around that roosters stuffed up or we were lucky

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm very happy with that win. All the boys stuck it out.

From that heart breaking losses with Penriff / Gronkos, now to 3 from 5!

After round 10 we should be around 7 to possibly 8 wins.

GO DOGGIES!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Well done dogs . played like a GF , came out of the blocks like a bullock train , well coached Des

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do we know exactly the story with Stanley?

I am genuinely upset, he is awesome on the wing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Btw, that fat f*** Gould still says "hodgkinson", very professional Phil the Hutt.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Loved how trent didnt panic during the field goal attempt.Him & josh are coming together nicely.The back 3 were awesome in those conditions.I hope stanley isnt as bad as it 1st looked.All depends on the shoulder ligaments i guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NingNong

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dont know about anyone else but I wish the heritage jersey was our official jersey!

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just watching the game again on fox, great effort from reynolds on tupou, Try saver on a much bigger man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We could of spread the ball a bit more and went for a couple of tries, Haslers game plan nearly backfired, lucky to get the win.
Great defensive effort.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I appreciate that in the wet you tend to be less expansive in attack. But we were still so bunched up and flat at times.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate that in the wet you tend to be less expansive in attack. But we were still so bunched up and flat at times.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
Most of the game we were flat.i was there and the good thing about being there is u c things u dont usually c on tv.and i tell ya that most of the game we didnt stand deep at all even trex stands flat off a scrum ffs get behind the the backline and run off them into a whole who can stop him.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Loved Reynolds cover defence on the winger, Premiership winning stuff, he will play SOO this year if he keeps that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.