finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. Stanley, 2. Graham 1. Reynolds
graham 35 tackle 20 hitups over 15o metres

NingNong

Waterboy
Reaction score
Take a bow T-rex, didnt drop a ball all night! And samy perret,****ed up once, but thats alright! Awesome win!!!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just feel so much better that we have broken the SBW curse ( get ****ed rabbits )

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Played a very good game shutting them down in those conditions. Solid performance. This team will only get better.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would have been a good win to get ready for the finals. Tough, gritty and neither team giving an inch. Still good to have a win like that early in the season too, because like Grub said, they proved to themselves they're a good team and they will get confidence from it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That try saver from perrett in the first half and hodko demolishing sbw were the highlights of tonight.

Nerve wrecker at the end

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Laters Roosters! It was a hard fought win and we came out on top even after the referees pretty much gifted the Roosters all their field position for points. We still have a fair bit to improve but we went up against a tough top team in terms of defence and we defended better!

I really hope Stanely is okay the poor bloke, felt for him when he went down and saw the tears he had. Was impressed we went the whole 80 minutes and ground them out.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone smelling some red rooster??? Loll what a win!! Go the dogs!! I dare to say the DOGZ of war are back!!! Booooom!!!

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Quality right around the park tonight, great job yet again by the boys...... bad news Des, it will be tough to fly under the radar as the back to back giant killers :grinning:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really liked how Trex was running and brining in players then getting a cut out pass/offload for Morris. I was hoping for Lafai and Morris to be involved more but they had their work out their tonight to cover Jennings, Tupou and RTS in defence.

Like others have said what a great tackle did to save a try! Eastwood made a decent return, he wasn't his destructive self with his runs and passing game but he must of been easing his body back into it so it was good to see him playing again. Thompson had a good game and wasn't targeted that much but held his ground with good runs, Stanely had a great game until his injury forced him off and our halves did what they needed to.

We still have 2-3 players to come back once their form picks up and them added to our current side would be huge, if we can beat Manly and Souths this year we will be looking great for September.

Really hope Stanely is okay, does anyone have news on him?

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really liked how Trex was running and brining in players then getting a cut out pass/offload for Morris.
Because he has stop doing that stupid little jink he was doing last year, every-time he got the ball.

InRodWeTrust

Waterboy
Reaction score
I really liked how Trex was running and brining in players then getting a cut out pass/offload for Morris. I was hoping for Lafai and Morris to be involved more but they had their work out their tonight to cover Jennings, Tupou and RTS in defence.

Like others have said what a great tackle did to save a try! Eastwood made a decent return, he wasn't his destructive self with his runs and passing game but he must of been easing his body back into it so it was good to see him playing again. Thompson had a good game and wasn't targeted that much but held his ground with good runs, Stanely had a great game until his injury forced him off and our halves did what they needed to.

We still have 2-3 players to come back once their form picks up and them added to our current side would be huge, if we can beat Manly and Souths this year we will be looking great for September.

Really hope Stanely is okay, does anyone have news on him?
I would still like him to be a bit more direct in his attack. A bit too much sideways for me. He was better tho

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And eastwood of the bench made massive tackles and created big impact in defence

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So happy with our wingers and fullback under the high ball and loved the tackle from Trent on SBW!!

Billy Bean

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just an awesome effort..great win.. Forwards were very strong..they just keep going and Reynolds had a blinder off the back of em..geez he played good!
Totally agree ..... Great confidence building win.

Ray Warren is going SENILE.

Status
Not open for further replies.