James Tedesco Management not happy with Tigers offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lara Pitt just said on the Monday night with Matty show that Tesescos. Management isn't happy with the four year deal they've offered and that they'll be open to fielding offers.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

so it begins.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Welcome Tobasco! Im sure you will spice up our Premiership chances next year.

TBrawler

Waterboy
Reaction score
Other than the four games this year, I've never heard of guy before. Has he proven himself previously and worth the hype?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Other than the four games this year, I've never heard of guy before. Has he proven himself previously and worth the hype?
^^

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait, wait wait, holdon!

Does Tabasco even like the Dogs?

Do teddys & dogs go together?

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wait, wait wait, holdon!

Does Tabasco even like the Dogs?

Do teddys & dogs go together?
My boy has a stuffed bulldog, and teddy's are stuffed....must be a done deal lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It has to be either us or the tigpies as rorters "not interested".

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wait wait wait... someone check his background, he didn't play for NSW Rugby Union under 12s or anything did he? Can't be too careful these days...

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch now for every player manager to link their player to canterbury for next year to bump up the asking price of said player.

After She-rex poor return on his massive deal looks like cold feet by dogs managment and Fafitas loose lips. -sunk his ship.

looking forward to the merry go round that is Canterbury now being linked to every other player either off contract or off contract next year.

Tadesco
simona..
Kirobete..
How good is it watching semi Radradra smashing it on the wing for parra. Tall/ brick schit house / strong and can find the try line. 7 this year allready!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Watch now for every player manager to link their player to canterbury for next year to bump up the asking price of said player.

After She-rex poor return on his massive deal looks like cold feet by dogs managment and Fafitas loose lips. -sunk his ship.

looking forward to the merry go round that is Canterbury now being linked to every other player either off contract or off contract next year.

Tadesco
simona..
Kirobete..
How good is it watching semi Radradra smashing it on the wing for parra. Tall/ brick schit house / strong and can find the try line. 7 this year allready!
real humble bloke too, goes to the same gym as me but fu3k if I can ever understand what his saying lol

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw it on my delayed version and it's clear that loyalty isn't the priority to Tedesco.

Bulldogs would have to be in the prime position to snare him after keeping the Fifita money.

Tedesco would be a much better use of the money and you wouldn't even need to offer more than $400k I would have thought. Even if it's $500k we'll still be a few hundred K in front.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It has to be either us or the tigpies as rorters "not interested".
Maybe now the Roosters might go after Fifita, leaving us with some cash and space for Tedesco or even Hayne. If we could grab either one my lord would I be happy for the future!

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$1.10

Surely we'll do EVERYTHING to sign him up seeing as though every other fb replacement we've persued has fallen over.

Kids a beast, strong, fast and the ball bounces for him. Under Des and playing behind our pack he could be the final addition we need to build a dynasty.

Loving Sam's efforts so far this year and I feel he has genuinely exceeded almost everyone's expectations but Tedesco is a future superstar and one that we need in the mighty blue and white.

Let's rip this competition apart for years to come, sign him up ms castle

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hope we sign him now. Need something to cheer for after Fifita turning out to be a dick!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id love to get both teddy and timmy
thats tedesco and simona lol
550-600 for teddy and 250 for timmy
our family club the package deal kings

Status
Not open for further replies.