RLW Article – We Won't Dog Ya, Mick (Michael Ennis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kane 'em

Here's an article on Michael Ennis from the recent edition of Rugby League Week (RLW).
(Click to enlarge image)

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"Kasiano is off contract"

Isn't he signed until the end of 2015?

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now 2016, that's a different story....

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the person who wrote this article has no clue, lichaa already told his team mates he signed

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol bulldogs flavour of the month, if we didnt exist what would the media report on???

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we play Mbye this year, he might be able to run forward better and play more like todays hookers with his 5/8 ability and kicking game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can we play Mbye this year, he might be able to run forward better and play more like todays hookers with his 5/8 ability and kicking game.
I would put Mbye, can't play worse than ennis.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I have been a fan of Ennis but it's hard to defend him after this performance. Bloody shocking.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course they play shit when they are served shit from our "captain".
He tries too hard and gets confused with his play.i believe he wasted 2 attacking oppurtunities.i see him playing for him self and being selfish rather than play as a team like a team player.I hope hasler brings in mbye but would be unlikely dropping a captain.I was at the game and i had thr ugliest 42 min drive thinking how close we were to win and we still managed to losr.i hope trex cops 2 weeks so kasiano goes in drop ohanlan bring mbye in and we should be ok.If hasler sees thompson as a weekness in the air ,inu would be ready for a return its been 5 weeks so hopefully well come good.the positivez would be they scored 2 tries from kicks ,so our D was good.btw i like how hasler was going off at h/t ,why cant he be like that b4 the game

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Did Mr Rorke off fantasy island become a reporter after the show finished? Starting to think that this current management and coach cannot make the tough decisions when needed!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He tries too hard and gets confused with his play.i believe he wasted 2 attacking oppurtunities.i see him playing for him self and being selfish rather than play as a team like a team player.I hope hasler brings in mbye but would be unlikely dropping a captain.I was at the game and i had thr ugliest 42 min drive thinking how close we were to win and we still managed to losr.i hope trex cops 2 weeks so kasiano goes in drop ohanlan bring mbye in and we should be ok.If hasler sees thompson as a weekness in the air ,inu would be ready for a return its been 5 weeks so hopefully well come good.the positivez would be they scored 2 tries from kicks ,so our D was good.btw i like how hasler was going off at h/t ,why cant he be like that b4 the game
I hope Dorothy cops a whole season so we don't have to put up with his shit performances every week

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The entire team played shiit, just dont pick on ennis.
Nah bro, klemm, perret, jammer, trent and reynolds were very good today. U cant put them in the shit category with others today.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In the team huddle he was yelling and pointing before they left for kick off, he might of been in a bad mood today!

Status
Not open for further replies.