Gallen on 'Fifita defecting' & 'Bulldogs salary cap'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm torn between thinking that Gallen is just spitting the dummy or actually making valid points.

Maybe both.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The drug cheat can go f*** himself.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
He might think He has a better team, but he cannot deny we have a better club - coach, board, CEO, Brand. unbelievable peptide bloke

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
is it true the ex cronulla chairman said that he saw horse drugs around the place ffs?

i question cronulla breaking the nrl horse drug cap, which last i checked was zero horse drugs allowed

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
your losing it tonight, i like it :spin2:
I hate c***s that talk shit when they are cut.

A drug cheat claiming we are cheating, oh the irony. Im pretty sure the two only clubs not cheating now is us and the Storm. Once bitten, twice shy.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I hate c***s that talk shit when they are cut.

A drug cheat claiming we are cheating, oh the irony. Im pretty sure the two only clubs not cheating now is us and the Storm. Once bitten, twice shy.
get this man a beer :beerchug:

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How terrible, fifita can't play on at the sharks when the captain feels that way, he will just have to join us immediately.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theirs no evidence that gallen has cheated, so whats with all the assumptions, also a lot of what he said makes sense they do have a far better 1,6 and 7 than we do.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Theirs no evidence that gallen has cheated, so whats with all the assumptions, also a lot of what he said makes sense they do have a far better 1,6 and 7 than we do.
yeah i agree with everything he said.
buttttt the sharks were all on the gear mate lol

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There sort of is evidence of their less than stellar supplement program which got their coach suspended for a year and the club a million dollar fine, although there are no names in specific

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets get some support out there for the boys on Monday night and be very loud about what we think of Gallen! some cheeky chants would be a good start ...

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol they certainly will not have a better 8 or 10 than us anymore :D . Gallen is just cut, he loves his club and is having a tantrum. It's ok for them to raid the west tigers but heaven forbid anyone takes one player from them.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
is it true the ex cronulla chairman said that he saw horse drugs around the place ffs?

i question cronulla breaking the nrl horse drug cap, which last i checked was zero horse drugs allowed
yeah cant you tell gallen is starting to look like black caviar lol

Status
Not open for further replies.