Any good? going in September!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ffs the 4 threads below (similar threads) 3 out of 4 are about Bali 9 or some terrorist attack

Last Post: 01-10-07, 11:10 PM
Bali 9...
By Wolfpac in forum The Lounge

Last Post: 20-02-06, 06:30 PM
The Bali Nine
By K E in forum The Lounge

Last Post: 17-10-05, 02:19 AM
Bali Thread
By PineappleBoy in forum The Lounge

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How to experience Bali on the cheap in three easy steps:
1. http://bintangsinglets.com.au/ - Purchase one and wear it proudly.
2. http://danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_15307/bintang-pilsener - purhase a case and drink whilst talking loudly.
3. Purchase some tacky souveniers / drink metho straight / get food poisoning .

Just kidding... I've got a mate whose girlfriend is from there, he tells me "avoid Kuta as it's like the Mt Druitt of Bali".

Personally, never been there. I prefer Fiji :grinning:

N

Natboy

Yeah avoiding Kuta/legian is the best advice you can get mate. I won't be going back

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I have absolutely no interest in ever going to such a ****ed up country.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
When I was a lazy young knob who didn't know how to cook I lived on that stuff.

N

Natboy

The foods decent but drinks suck.
I prefer Thailand & usually go once or twice a year

bullpup1971

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
natboy its not for the food or the drinks you go to thailand for its more like 2$ f#%ky sucky.

N

Natboy

natboy its not for the food or the drinks you go to thailand for its more like 2$ f#%ky sucky.
Hahaha. I'd never pay for that but with all the swedish & other hot Nordic girls there it only costs a couple of drinks in the bangla road nightclubs. No roofies required!

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't stand the place, save your $$ or go to an island on the great barrier reef...

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Never going back either.

You'll only end up spending your days out within earshot of Australia's biggest bogans...

As The Greatest said, save your hard-earned, and if you really need to see some bogans you won't have travel THAT far!

N

Natboy

Unfortunately our tourism got greedy when stinging the poor Japanese & now it's cheaper to fly to another country

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love it there ,i go every year around september ,my only advice is dont party in kuta at night ,all the resorts are pretty awesome at night

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't stand the place, save your $$ or go to an island on the great barrier reef...
Can't I have to go mates wedding. He's doing it in some Island somewhere nfi yet exactly

Exactly.

Explore your own beautiful country (which not many people do) and help the local economy!
I'd love to support but fml shit you buy here is such a rip off Australian retail is just a joke with added living expenses.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its fkn shit, i lived at skygarden while i was there.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I'd love to support but fml shit you buy here is such a rip off Australian retail is just a joke with added living expenses.
Going on a beachfront property trip to Tazzy trip in 2 weeks. Literally step off the deck onto the sand. Great views, location, house, amenities, everything.

$230 per night in peak season. Saved money on flights overseas. There are always good and relatively cheap places to go if you just know where to look.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Going on a beachfront property trip to Tazzy trip in 2 weeks. Literally step off the deck onto the sand. Great views, location, house, amenities, everything.

$230 per night in peak season. Saved money on flights overseas. There are always good and relatively cheap places to go if you just know where to look.
Thanks, I know who to hit up if I ever go to Tas. Don't get me wrong I have traveled around Aus but I'd admit I spend more money aboard than I do in my own country vacation wise.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
been once and would never go back again, it's cursed. If you walk round Kuta wear headphones or you'll get hassled by everyone ,their dog and their kids. mate got bacterial meningitis there and the food is suss.

Status
Not open for further replies.