Blake Ferguson to make professional boxing debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs a few warm matches, maybe walking down Elizabeth street, Surry Hills on a Friday night and offering out all the junkies should be a start. any other ideas?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maloney did play well admittedly he would not have looked out of place as the clive churchill medal winner either. He was excellent, top kicking game, great running game, top goal kicking. Great try assists. I agree with you. I just think SBW has done so much for the game and the roosters and he should be treated better from dally m selectors and the media.
f$%king fanboys... see what they wanna see

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maloney did play well admittedly he would not have looked out of place as the clive churchill medal winner either. He was excellent, top kicking game, great running game, top goal kicking. Great try assists. I agree with you. I just think SBW has done so much for the game and the roosters and he should be treated better from dally m selectors and the media.
You and brown tongues like you turn me off Sonny...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate SBW is a great athlete and the only reason why he gets placed against guys like that is due to his league and union commitments. I can guarantee you that SBW would make a great boxer if he chose that as a career path. As for blake ferguson he is only doing boxing to try get back into the NRL as he claims it will teach him discipline and self control which will benefit him in the future.
Guarantee Sonny would be a great boxer? You have no fuking idea of boxing, he struggles to beat fat 50 year olds. Just like Mundine, he would be eaten alive in the ring with real boxers.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And before you cry I do think Sonny is a machine in league and union. But the way people like you suck him off 24/7 is disgusting.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its obvious you havn't the way you go around talking about him.
Are you an illiterate **** or just delusional? I go on about the media sucking him off any chance they get, not him personally.

You must work for the media the way you have your tongue deep in his colon.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For the amount of times you use foul language I'm pretty sure your illiterate and the thoughts you have on the media in relation to SBW are just purely a sign that your uneducated mate....lol.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And before you cry I do think Sonny is a machine in league and union. But the way people like you suck him off 24/7 is disgusting.
I agree and yes hes a gun no doubt he knows he cant do it year after year in league his body will fall apart union is easy on the body for him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For the amount of times you use foul language I'm pretty sure your illiterate and the thoughts you have on the media in relation to SBW are just purely a sign that your uneducated mate....lol.
At least I know the difference between your and you're, you illiterate imbecile.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At least I know the difference between your and you're, you illiterate imbecile.
Look at how stupid you sound mate grow up ASAP. You are like a little kid. You still carry on with the swear words and profanities. That won't get you anywhere in life. People will look down upon you. I seriously do feel sorry for you. You are blinded by your own words. You think you are right but mate you have no idea what you are talking about. You need to just relax your sacs and calm down ASAP. I'm not going to reply to you anymore because you are really wasting my time. Start talking about things that make sense and things that matter and it might be worth while to talk to you.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My last bit of advice: if you have something nice to say than say it. If you don't than keep it to yourself because no one wants to here it.

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Come on guys, why must we constantly debate about SBW ? I agree SBW is one of the greatest rugby players. However it is true that he is yet to be proven in boxing, once he defeats someone who is on the same level (hype wise) that is one SBW would have legitimately dominated a third sport.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Look at how stupid you sound mate grow up ASAP. You are like a little kid. You still carry on with the swear words and profanities. That won't get you anywhere in life. People will look down upon you. I seriously do feel sorry for you. You are blinded by your own words. You think you are right but mate you have no idea what you are talking about. You need to just relax your sacs and calm down ASAP. I'm not going to reply to you anymore because you are really wasting my time. Start talking about things that make sense and things that matter and it might be worth while to talk to you.
Lol how long did it take you to shit on the screen like that?

Did you have to use both your brain cells to come up with that?

Btw, I use profanities when dealing with imbeciles such as yourself.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Come on guys, why must we constantly debate about SBW ? I agree SBW is one of the greatest rugby players. However it is true that he is yet to be proven in boxing, once he defeats someone who is on the same level (hype wise) that is one SBW would have legitimately dominated a third sport.
Sonny will never box a real boxer, just like one of his puppet masters mundine.

If mundine was really "the man", he would of fought in the US.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mundine is one of the best boxers around. He has accomplished great things. He has defeated top fighters and will defeat mayweather once he gets the opportunity.

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sonny will never box a real boxer, just like one of his puppet masters mundine.

If mundine was really "the man", he would of fought in the US.
I would agree with you, SBW will most likely never ever be on the same level as the real boxers. However there are some factors you have to consider bro - Mundine has made millions upon millions from boxing. And his loud mouth has contributed to those millions he has made. You cant deny his dominance in the Australian sport. Come on bro, are you telling me if you could make all that money (reports say Mundine is worth around 50 million) you wouldn't do the same ?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.