I had to look myself in the mirror: SBW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wonders how he looked at himself in the mirror after his corner cheated and he still struggled to beat a fat ex South African rugby player whose physical prime was about 6 t shirt sizes ago.

He sure has grown into one helluva circus act...albeit one that can play footy. Best of luck on the world tiddlywinks circuit Sonny....or on the rugby field...or boxing a posse of dwarves with one hand tied behind your back.....whatever the next challenge is.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hazem El Masri never touched a drop of alcohol and never had a problem with the club's culture. Rather than running out in the middle of the night like a coward he should have grown some balls and just said no. But if he did that he would not have been able to make the $$$ he so desperately craves.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hazem El Masri never touched a drop of alcohol and never had a problem with the club's culture. Rather than running out in the middle of the night like a coward he should have grown some balls and just said no. But if he did that he would not have been able to make the $$$ he so desperately craves.
The difference between el Masri and SBW was one is a grown man and the other was just a kid different mind sets and probs hung around completely different people

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes sonny bill is a gun player but if he goes to rugby ill definately not respect his performances as much , if he goes to rugby its purely to preserve his body and take the easy option ,to be a gun in nrl year after year like the gallens and thurstons of the game have my total respect

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he goes to Union besides obviously $$$ there is the Rugby world cup in 2015 and then believe it or not Union will be played in the 2016 Olympics So i reckon He'll leave now that he's won his second NRL title.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's coming to the Bulldogs so relax.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was speaking to a roosters mate of mine and he reckons we pushed and are pushing hard to try re-sign him but he doesn't want bar of us. Still filthy we made him sit out 5 years he reckons. I don't believe it.
I did hear SBW say to that grub weidler on the news tonight the Rorters premiership ring is sweeter than the 1st one as he was 5 years out of the game.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love Him or Hate Him.....but he truly is a sportsmen, a rare one.

The Roosters premiership was built around him, thats just my opinion anway.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
He blamed the club for not paying him enough because he didn't understand he had to pay half his wage in tax - I'm sick of hearing about this guy

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He blamed the club for not paying him enough because he didn't understand he had to pay half his wage in tax - I'm sick of hearing about this guy
The brown paper bags from uncle nick certainly help.

He's a fantastic athlete but a terrible person! Anyone that thinks he's changed are delusional. Its all. A facade. Its all about the coin and the power. I don't envy his success. He's clearly a talent and deserves his success and remuneration. What I find disgusting is how he purports to be a wonderful human being.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So the curse of 2004 ex players has been lifted

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

He's a fantastic athlete but a terrible person! Anyone that thinks he's changed are delusional. Its all. A facade. Its all about the coin and the power. I don't envy his success. He's clearly a talent and deserves his success and remuneration. What I find disgusting is how he purports to be a wonderful human being.
I totally agree ,its all about the coin and power for him ,i hate how he got so brainwashed by nasser yet he makes out he was the victim pffft

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We'll that's your opinion but I believe he is a different person from what he was years ago

And when hasn't it been about the coin with professional athletes ?

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I bet he does. He's still a fken arrogant prick with an intellect of a bean who thinks all women of sizes and shapes swoon at the sight of him. Humility my a**.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet he does. He's still a fken arrogant prick with an intellect of a bean who thinks all women of sizes and shapes swoon at the sight of him. Humility my a**.
I would think the same about women with his build, athletic ability, money and fame...

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Terrible person in what way Blue&White? Have you meet him? Do you know what he is about? Or are you going by what you've heard?
I have known SBW since 2003 and he was a down to earth bloke who made a few mistakes don't forget he was only 18 years old. Since he left to French rugby I lost touch with him, but have meet up with him since he came back to Australia.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The difference between el Masri and SBW was one is a grown man and the other was just a kid different mind sets and probs hung around completely different people
Hazem was with the club since he was about 17 or 18 and debuted when he was 20 so there is no difference, hazem just knows how men are supposed to act

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also how about that interview about a week ago when he speaks about how your team mates are your brothers and how you're playin for each other and at the end of the day it's about putting in the effort for them, I must have missed all the effort he put in for his teammates when we they were struggling and he flew off the night before a game without saying a word to any of them

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
He is a real piece of shit, saying that this win was much better then the one with the Bulldogs.
he has said he is sorry just to make himself look like a good guy and for people to fall for his bullshit.
if it was me, if I was really sorry id make special effort to go out of my way to say something to all the bulldogs fans that loved him and he fu3ked over. if I had a wish right now it wouldn't be to have him back. it would be that he got rid of his 2004 tattoo, to me he is a roosters player and never will I remember him as a bulldog. and too all you fu3k wits that are saying you happy roosters won an not manly wake up. manly have done fu3k all to us. roosters have ripped our 2004 team apart, 5 of our top player from what comes to mind.
fu3k sonny bill, from once your greatest fan

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How much money does he need?
Surely he had fun in NRL this year, sad to see him go really.

Status
Not open for further replies.