Sack hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A work colleague, an Eels fan greeted me this morning with coffee in hand and said the following:

"Great game bro"

I had no comeback.
Should of asked him to borrow a spoon or two for your coffee or something along the lines of that hehe.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A work colleague, an Eels fan greeted me this morning with coffee in hand and said the following:

"Great game bro"

I had no comeback.
Should of agreed and said their finals game was way better.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Should of asked him to borrow a spoon or two for your coffee or something along the lines of that hehe.
Should of agreed and said their finals game was way better.
Both of you, it's should have. More people get this wrong that right - should of doesn't make any sense.

Sorry, continue on.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Both of you, it's should have. More people get this wrong that right - should of doesn't make any sense.

Sorry, continue on.
Can I use should've or is that not right aswell?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
That's fine, as it's an abbreviation of "should have".

Apologies man, pet hate of mine.

Oldsage

Oldsage
Reaction score
gee supporters can be fine weather friends, so we had a dissapointing year and maybe should have done better but is that any reason to turn on Hasler. A strong club needs strong members that support the mighty Dogs through thick and thin. I have been supporting the Berries/Bulldogs from my early teens to now an Old aged pensioner. I have seen the worst of times and the best of times but at all times i stayed loyal and would not sh*t pot the coach or players. I often wonder if i will see the dogs win another comp before i pop my clogs, if they do great if not so be it, i have some wonderful memories to look back on, all provided by this great club. In the scheme of things i think how lucky i have been to be part of a number of grand final celebrations compared to two of my mates i grew up with one followed North Sydney and the other Newtown. Stay strong and the cub will be strong

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If it does, then you don't. Decide!
wtf its not like im molesting a kindergarten student ffs

ok from now on ill stop myself from saying it and think of you, but seriously "should have" when i say it sounds wrong

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
gee supporters can be fine weather friends, so we had a dissapointing year and maybe should have done better but is that any reason to turn on Hasler. A strong club needs strong members that support the mighty Dogs through thick and thin. I have been supporting the Berries/Bulldogs from my early teens to now an Old aged pensioner. I have seen the worst of times and the best of times but at all times i stayed loyal and would not sh*t pot the coach or players. I often wonder if i will see the dogs win another comp before i pop my clogs, if they do great if not so be it, i have some wonderful memories to look back on, all provided by this great club. In the scheme of things i think how lucky i have been to be part of a number of grand final celebrations compared to two of my mates i grew up with one followed North Sydney and the other Newtown. Stay strong and the cub will be strong
lol at pop my clogs. Good post

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's fine, as it's an abbreviation of "should have".

Apologies man, pet hate of mine.
All good, some people say should've is wrong from past experiences at school -_-

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Sorry, continue on.
Sorry sir it won't happen again your royal Slipness ;)

Reaction score
it's time des made some tough calls. i like hodko, but as good as his shot on moi moi was, we need a better halfback.

Kas12345

New Pup
Reaction score
SACK HASLER? Your joking right, he made some shocking calls letting barba play dropping Inu, the only thing that should be done here is to PAY OUR TONY WILLIAMS THE BIG FOR NOTHING WASTE OF SPACE and bring someone in that wants to play for us not just get paid and hold their pockets

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lost the game on the weekend because of our poor attacking structure. I was expecting some "genius" surprise toward the end of the season, but it never came. When we had so many repeat sets on their line and couldn't score the mental side of the game was lost. And that simply comes down to the coach. Our attack was flat, predictable, unimaginative, and easily read. It must change next season. My real question is, where has our attacking coach Jim Dymock been? If he was lost at some stage it may explain a lot.

Eagle eye

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can I use should've or is that not right aswell?
As a teacher, drives me nuts as well.

But back on topic....sack Hasler ?....some people have gotten stuck into the beers prematurely.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
can a mod please add *retracted* to my title after sack hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.