People who bring smelly lunch to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Like fish or egg, they should be made eat it outside the break room, off the floor.

Bloody hell! This Asian chick at work thought its ok to microwave her sardines and leave a horrible foul smell in the whole office floor.

I hate people who insist on bringing smelly crap to eat at work. Any of you lot one of these people who insist on bringing such horrible lunches to work with you?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like fish or egg, they should be made eat it outside the break room, off the floor.

Bloody hell! This Asian chick at work thought its ok to microwave her sardines and leave a horrible foul smell in the whole office floor.

I hate people who insist on bringing smelly crap to eat at work. Any of you lot one of these people who insist on bringing such horrible lunches to work with you?
Sardines already smell like a whales arsehole, can't imagine they would smell better when cooked in a microwave

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Bro she left the whole floor smelling like Cabramatta Creek. A lot of people couldn't handle the smell and walked out of the office lol.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I feel your pain .... My work has 400 people in it on Saturdays.

Toasters, microwaves, El Jannah up the road ...

There's ONE weird girl who eats the Greek yoghurt out of the big bucket everyday. Been at it for over 6 months.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a similar situation at my work.

Individual ended up being bullied and racially villified - kind of what OP is doing ...

(Jus sayin.)

PS: I don't like smelly food at work either.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
yeah if u left out the word Asian you'd be ok in this madness of political correctness where you're not allowed to say anything.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Stop being cheapskates and go out and buy lunch.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yeah if u left out the word Asian you'd be ok in this madness of political correctness where you're not allowed to say anything.
I know, all he said was "Asian", now if he said "f**king Asian c**t" then that would be different

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know, all he said was "Asian", now if he said "f**king Asian c**t" then that would be different
Is this Asian chick hot?

Because there are two kinds of people in this world..... there are bullies and there are nerds.... and there are hot Asian chicks.... because they know... they know what you want....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I doubt a hot chick would eat microwaved sardines lol

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
We had a similar situation at my work.

Individual ended up being bullied and racially villified - kind of what OP is doing ...

(Jus sayin.)

PS: I don't like smelly food at work either.
How is calling my work colleague "Asian" bullying and racially vilifying?

Croydon, she is cute but she is all bones and no meat.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

There's ONE weird girl who eats the Greek yoghurt out of the big bucket everyday. Been at it for over 6 months.
She's just making sure that she gets her daily dose of acidophilus

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody hell! This visually impared, poor driving, massive gambler who has big ugly chrome gates and cameras pointed at every entrance of her house chick at work thought its ok to microwave her sardines and leave a horrible foul smell in the whole office floor.
Fixed so it's not racist anymore.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How is calling my work colleague "Asian" bullying and racially vilifying?

Croydon, she is cute but she is all bones and no meat.
Thanks - dating a fat Asian chick defeats the purpose, like being with a black guy with a small pecker.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

El Jannah up the road is heaven bro :[

Also I go to UTS, don't complain about smelly food haha!

Having a Lebanese background and going to a place like the city with all this disgusting smelly food and having a uni where ~50% of people eat/bring this food inside is the worst. DON'T EAT ****ING RAW FISH, SOY SAUCE, CURRY AND SHIT LIKE THAT INFRONT OF ME OR THAT DUMPLING SHIT, THEY SMELL PUTRID AND ARE MOST LIKELY COOKED DIRTY/INCORRECT **** ME. People please stick to wog food and everyone will be happy and healthy.

I'll still love ya if you eat those foods but!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
El Jannah up the road is heaven bro :[

Also I go to UTS, don't complain about smelly food haha!

Having a Lebanese background and going to a place like the city with all this disgusting smelly food and having a uni where ~50% of people eat/bring this food inside is the worst. DON'T EAT ****ING RAW FISH, SOY SAUCE, CURRY AND SHIT LIKE THAT INFRONT OF ME OR THAT DUMPLING SHIT, THEY SMELL PUTRID AND ARE MOST LIKELY COOKED DIRTY/INCORRECT **** ME. People please stick to wog food and everyone will be happy and healthy.

I'll still love ya if you eat those foods but!
To me, in general lebanese food is basically bread and dips. Most people eat this before actually ordering dinner...

But I do miss El Jannah. It's like the Soup Nazi. Service is rude and arrogant, but man is the food good.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hate when my boss eats food that makes him fart... he's got lethal farts that bloke... the dead people in a morgue would wake from the dead and leave the morgue... lol

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
We hot desk a lot ..... often find crumbs, hair, miscellaneous fungi ....

Urgh ! :(

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My brother in laws lunch everyday is tuna, egg, beans, pickle, tomato and olive salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.