Kim K*ntrashian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a theory on this fat whore. Her moot is literally poision. So is her gigantic fat sister, whatever her name is. The tall fat one, not the skinny rat married to that heeb.

EVERY athlete these two mutts touch, they turn to sht.

Reggie Bush. One of the best running backs in the NFL, that fat whore touches him. And Miami don't even want him.

Miles Austin. Kicked ass before he banged that whore, banged her and it's "Miles who?". One of the best WR in the NFL falls to sht.

Lamar Odom, won two championships with the Lakers and Mavericks punt him.... Dallas Mavericks. Their greatest achievement is fluking ONE title in their history.

Kris Humphries was just sht to begin with so he doesn't count.

Moral of the story is that if you want to remain successful in your sport, don't touch these fat whores. AND if you ask 90% of females in this world if they'd even look at K*ntye West, they'd spit in your face.

You've been warned so don't say I didn't warn you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
... is way too big.

I feel like singing Weird Al's - I like small butts.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All I see is a red X in a square. I am grateful.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like any fat slag you see at Centro or Westfield
Thank you!

Sick of seeing fat ass Arab chicks with long hair who think they're Kim K*ntrashian.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets hook one or both of them up with Barba then.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lets hook one or both of them up with Barba then.
Let's send one of them to Greg Inglis before Friday. Inglis passes the "Kardashian" test.....

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from being phucked on video, what is she famous for?

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
for being famous?
I just can't get why so many people in the world wait for her to fart so they can smell it, and discuss the smell later over dinner...

Honestly WTF?? She is just some pretentious b1tch with some assets...Maybe her appearance is arousing but the minute she start talking she will turn me the phuck off.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I dont pay attention to the Kardashians, couldnt really care less about them either way. If ever saw them walking around Bankstown or Parra I wouldnt even notice its them...

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont pay attention to the Kardashians, couldnt really care less about them either way. If ever saw them walking around Bankstown or Parra I wouldnt even notice its them...
That's because all the females around there, dress, act, talk, and apply make up the same...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just can't get why so many people in the world wait for her to fart so they can smell it, and discuss the smell later over dinner...

Honestly WTF?? She is just some pretentious b1tch with some assets...Maybe her appearance is arousing but the minute she start talking she will turn me the phuck off.
Store bought assets brother lol

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
True, Especially if you were married or had a GF.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She isn't famous for anything really. But she has developed a very profitable business out of what she does have; desirable looks and a glamourous lifestyle. Guys want to bang her, and chicks want to be her/look like her. It's not purely her fault that our society is the way it is.

I'm not interested in their family or any of the crappy shows they bring out. But they have built a pretty big empire off the back of their father's work, and their own attributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.