Boys in Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I like to get loud at times but also like to focus on whats happening on the field so chanting all game doesn't interest me.
Best line in this thread, imo.

I also personally prefer to evaluate the game and players closely which helps me enjoy it more. Chanting, chatting, whatever, I tend to miss some of the game. It's like going to the toilets in the middle of a movie at the cinema and missing a decent chunk of it. It shits me, pardon the pun.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
away games are the best. all dogs supporters are mustered in the same spot, mkes for better atmosphere.

tbh does not matter how much effort the BA or BIB put in. As long as we are at ANZ it's pretty much pointless.

kolotas7

New Pup
Reaction score
1.4m is the maximum I'm coming to the dogs v titans game to sit with the BIB for the first time and im bringing about 8-9 flags my mates and I have made over the years... you can still make something massive justkeep to the restrictions ive got a couple that are pretty big and get let in. Can't be metal, can't be extendable.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heard em well and truly from the Kennel

Would love to sit with em for a game or 2. I love the RBB like atmosphere.Won;t be able to though. Vegas next week, and the Lebanon for 4. Defs on for next year

No disrespect to the kennel though. It's a lot about personal opinion.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
1.4m is the maximum I'm coming to the dogs v titans game to sit with the BIB for the first time and im bringing about 8-9 flags my mates and I have made over the years... you can still make something massive justkeep to the restrictions ive got a couple that are pretty big and get let in. Can't be metal, can't be extendable.
More than welcome man. Looking forward to chanting with you. 1.4m is alot to work with to be honest. Also good size because alot of away grounds adhere to those measurements aswell.

Too big is annoying and very hard to wave. Cant wait!!

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea he told me about that, that was nice of you !!

I was meant to catch the train with him and meet him at Lidcombe for that game but suddenly he rocks up to the stadium im like where did you come from? He said a person dropped him off haha I was surprised.

That's fine, you are more than welcome anytime :grinning:
Yeah...we had quite a chat ... there and back ... everything from
the Dogs , the Kennel and he said he was going to watch the Liverpool
game at the MCG =P ... he sounds like he has his head screwed on, which
is pretty good for kids these days...most of my teenage nephews and nieces
are thick as 2 bricks =( ....

My 10 year old son got on with him like a house on fire ..... though, anybody
who plays Xbox online is his best friend =P ....

In regards to the Kennel .... I am only a part time chanter ... I like to sit amongst
Doggies fans and soak in the atmosphere, really pees me off when you have an
opposition supporter near by, usually they are either drunk or total idiots , and
when they are winning, are usually unbearable ... sometimes its really hard to reframe
from just beating them up =P ...but ... I don't want to get a life ban over it, they aren't
worth it =P =P ....

Tanki

Waterboy
Reaction score
The BIB are showing great initiative. The atmosphere at home games has been sub-par to say the least. I hope your numbers continue to grow, and the noise you guys make gets even louder. Let the haters hate, there is nothing like a massive atmosphere at the footy. Pump up boys!!

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The BIB are showing great initiative. The atmosphere at home games has been sub-par to say the least. I hope your numbers continue to grow, and the noise you guys make gets even louder. Let the haters hate, there is nothing like a massive atmosphere at the footy. Pump up boys!!
Whose hating? You have received nothing but support in the last 10 pages of this thread!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know/understand WHY there is some hate.

I know part of the story. And tbh - I just think its 2 different sides of the same coin. 1 just wants to go about it differently than another.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully can sit with you guys next home game? Just gotta get a couple mates

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ye come over bro. Dw if ur alone we are all friendly. We speak the same language: Bulldog. :grinning:
Yeah ill see. Most of the games i go to are with people of the opposition. Funny watching us kick their asses :P

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Will the BiB be making appearances at away games?

Bring it on

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
BIB have been going good but straight out u can't take away the bulldogs army yes they have become boring lately as only half the ppl cheer wat I think they need to do is organize a few ppl to stand up near the middle of the crowd and get them firing up aswell when I was younger we were the loudest supporters there ever was at the games and its nice BIB are trying to bring that back but going with a different name kind of sux join as one and lets get loud

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The last vid posted I didn't notice kids and their families chanting and singing with flares. The bulldogs have increased their membership through families so you need to consider that.

If the numbers increase with more single people attending games away from their families then i see a huge portion of BIB growing otherwise it will grow no bigger than the Kennel unless the Kennel adopts some of BIBs goals.

This is just an observation, I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.