Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome back Reni, now that he is here no point of anyone complaining. I'll welcome him back with open arms.

Lol at a few points

He quoted and I lol

Parramatta has the worst training facility and he wouldn't even let his dog run on it.

Hello HAYNE.. Wake up, when are you going to realise that your club is shit and you're a waste of talent playing behind the duds you have in front of you. You will NEVER win a premiership in your playing NRL career. You'll regret it.

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
Can add some starch to our bench. Can lift a team with an inspirational run or big hit. Welcome home.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue&white on the money again :grinning: mow where are the haters? Don't be surprises to see Reni playing in the centres. Dogs back line will be getting a shakeup in the off-season.

Topdog30

Waterboy
Reaction score
It needs a shake the backline has been lazy all year. Reni is a class player n will fit well on the edges. Cnt wait for 2014. Bluenwhite any info on fullbacks yet?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I welcolme him back with open arms, thank god tomorrow finally came lol

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back to belmore Reni , hope you can lift the young forward in our team!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like reni but don't think we need him but ill be pissed if hes in 1st grade at the expense of burr or klemmer

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It needs a shake the backline has been lazy all year. Reni is a class player n will fit well on the edges. Cnt wait for 2014. Bluenwhite any info on fullbacks yet?
Still in discussions. Don't rule out Hayne just yet. Hoppa, Locke and Fergo are the other options being explored.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hahahaha when did I tell u this?in July I believe?my credibility was questioned in here by a few.blue & white on the money again bahahahahaha PLEASE BUD..

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad his back hopefully he can bring back some of the 2004 mongrel we had into the team cause we sure could have used it this year.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Good reading article, very interesting how they now realise they took the place for granted, something the fans know straight away. LOL at the Richie Benaud ground and wouldn't let his dog run on it....bammm! He will fill in Halatau's spot one would think. I always like Reni, runs a good line, good offloads to blokes in a better position, probably a little bit slower than Dene but probably a good solid bookend for the bench and cover injuries to the forward pack. Lets not forget his experience now with co-captain duties, premiership and who knows maybe he could help a few of our new blokes with a bit of good old fashion doggies spirit. Welcome back into the fold Reni, sad to see Dene go but them's the brakes.

N

Natboy

Hahahaha when did I tell u this?in July I believe?my credibility was questioned in here by a few.blue & white on the money again bahahahahaha PLEASE BUD..
Wow! Do you have tonight's lotto numbers?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Feel good story, Reni comes back to his home and tell us other players who left took us for granted. Reni was always a good player but found him self in trouble a few times, he seems to have matured and realised it's not so easy being a footy player.

The boys seem happy he is part of the group, hopefully he can add that spark he use to have when he was with us and helps our other boys put a few words into Haynes ears :P!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Adding some experience can't hurt, hope changes up a gear, he did fcuk all at Para in a losing side though he did try.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Blue&white on the money again :grinning: mow where are the haters? Don't be surprises to see Reni playing in the centres. Dogs back line will be getting a shakeup in the off-season.
people seem to respect what you say, even though you are a very new member, but this makes no sense and must be a troll or something. reni in the centres. I lolled.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Welcome back Reni, have always been dirty he left. Oh well, at least he's back to right his past wrongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.