Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
I am really going to hate it if we sign that moron up again. THE BLOKE TRIED TO SUE THE CLUB!!!!

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As I said Reni has signed a 1 year contract at $100,000 and will be on a year to year basis..will be announced tomorrow..
You might be right. As others have said, Halatau is going back to the tigers for 2 years today.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Great, all we need now is him walking around belmore in his "my brothers keeper" shirt again. Resigning previously sacked players/staff is not a good look. What are we, Cronulla?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I am really going to hate it if we sign that moron up again. THE BLOKE TRIED TO SUE THE CLUB!!!!
because the club got rid of him, which is a good sue because it meant he wanted to stay

its much better than barba who would sue the club for not letting him leave if he could

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Great, all we need now is him walking around belmore in his "my brothers keeper" shirt again. Resigning previously sacked players/staff is not a good look. What are we, Cronulla?
no we are the big time

maitua had some problems, we let him go, he had some more problems, he regathered himself, he matured, and now he gets the reward and personal redemtion as well as being rescued from the nightmare club to return to the success

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maitua has passion for the club. Will be a great signing. He's been good for a shit team. At the dogs he'll thrive.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I can still see him scoring that try at the SFS in the semi against Panthers 2004

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone saying that he is a shit signing think again "Tony Williams" couldn't get any worst tbh not that I'm trying to put T-Rex down just trying to put it into perspective here in terms of what we're reportedly signing him for.

IMO we just don't need him when we already have some young guys coming through money could be spent else where.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw that is another reason to include him ffs, its a nod to the great 04-07 team

currently there is nothing at the club left from that era

Old dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Reni Maitua is a great player. He'll be good for the club, he has really matured over the years. Good role model and will attract other good players to the club

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Reni Maitua is a great player. He'll be good for the club, he has really matured over the years. Good role model and will attract other good players to the club
Like his mate Willie Tonga???? hahahahahaha

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
the good thing about maitua is he hasnt got any ongoing injuries (that i know of) and seems fit, focused & determined. lets see what he can do in a year.

ebc & mbk 4 lyf :p

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He would be one of Parra's best players. Why is Ricky letting him go in the first place?
Not sure if anyone else noticed that after the game against the Eels last Friday, the camera caught TG walking over to RM, had a short word with him before departing the scene. Can not recall which Channel or if it was Foxtel but TG definitely walked over to RM and had a quick word.
Maybe it was a departing good luck for the future seems it was Tod's final hurrah at the Stadium, I doubt very much the the Dogs would have anything to do with him any more though.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clenbuterol

imo is that bad tbh, its not a performance enhancement drug in terms of ability
Your right he did have a cutting agent for what classify as recreation drugs. He has also dismissed because of turning up to training drunk on more than once.

That were it ends he has done his punishment and he didn't make excuses he cope it on chin and grow up from boy into man which accepts bad decision and which cost 2 years away from the game he loves. I believe he has a great dea to add to Canterbury.

Were not he to be judge and jury

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great photo!

If he is cheaper then what Halatau was asking for then why not. He can still offer something if he keeps his trap shut!

Will Raelene Castle be that active on the field like Todd Greenburg?

Status
Not open for further replies.