Eels convinced Folau will sign with Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Parramatta Eels are convinced they know which Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs official was leaking information about the club wanting to sign Aiden Tolman.

The Eels deny they are interested in signing the prop and say Tolman is unwanted at Belmore. They claim the Bulldogs are pushing Parramatta into the picture so Canterbury can eventually say they can’t afford Tolman.

Parra say they don’t want Tolman or fellow Dogs forward Frank Pritchard and they are convinced that Waratahs recruit Israel Folau, a player the Eels narrowly missed out on in the off-season, is close to signing or has already signed with Canterbury for 2014.

Clearly, the Dogs will need to make room to afford the former rugby league international and GWS Giants marquee signing. The Eels are sick of being used as leverage by other clubs to suit their signing agendas.

Read more at SMH.com.au

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/eels-convinced-folau-will-sign-with-bulldogs-9013/#ixzz2PleKVKhi
Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/eels-convinced-folau-will-sign-with-bulldogs-9013/#UYVeF2c0Z8rjKJyc.99

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Eels deny they are interested in signing the prop and say Tolman is unwanted at Belmore.
After what he has done this year with Kas, Bupa and Cranky Franky out and now we can add Eastwood to the list, IMo the only thing the Bulldogs would want todo is keep him.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be the worst thing if we let go Tolman and frank just off izzy our forward pack wins us games not our backs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fuck is it to them who we sign

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah nice try Danny Weedler. Man that guy is burt hurt, it's hilarious!

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Either the weed or Ricky Stuart crying again, still maintains we 'used' him in the persuit of signing des.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Either the weed or Ricky Stuart crying again, still maintains we 'used' him in the persuit of signing des.
We did, and he's still stinging. He thought he had the gig in the bag. From what I remember with some of his comments he was playing hard to get also. So glad we never signed that overrated charlatan

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still to this day will admit that Ricky is nothing but a over rated coach full stop.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I still to this day will admit that Ricky is nothing but a over rated coach full stop.
Can he outlast the distance of how long Kearney stayed? He is milking it more than Kearney was. Kearney only had its a 5 year plan, Stuart is playing its going to get worse.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd be disappointed if we forked out 400k+ for a winger.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It wouldn't matter who you had outside KK. He will turn them to crap.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I figured it goes without saying that we need a good halfback.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
surely if Izzy came to the Dogs he would play in the Centres pushing Inu to the Wing ?

Mitch Brown was great vs Manly on Friday possibly our best on field

Status
Not open for further replies.