Improvement For our next game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simooo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Get the ball to Morris a lot more often and earlier among other things already mentioned.

A positive to take out of this game was we didn't give away many penalties.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nothing to be overly concerned about at this stage. Des will have us firing come July/August. Souffs have a habit of firing in March and April. They'll get competition points now but they won't get a premiership.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HajdukSplit

Once our forwards start rolling the ruck, everything else will follow

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anyone elea rather than Kk and Hoko?

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
T-Rex continues to disappoint. He seems uninterested and when we were attacking Souths line he never went looking for the ball to charge onto, he went missing.

I really believe he needs a stint in NSW cup as we are almost playing a man down with him on the field. Such a shame but we have paid him a huge salary and he needs to live up to it. In my opinion he is not doing so at the moment

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
T-Rex continues to disappoint. He seems uninterested and when we were attacking Souths line he never went looking for the ball to charge onto, he went missing.

I really believe he needs a stint in NSW cup as we are almost playing a man down with him on the field. Such a shame but we have paid him a huge salary and he needs to live up to it. In my opinion he is not doing so at the moment
I totally agree but it wont happen but i think it would embarrass him into action ,he at worst needs to go to bench

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
a big improvement would be get rid of tony Williams for starters, the bloke is a passenger and nothing more then that, also david klemmer couldn't tackle to save himself

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
a big improvement would be get rid of tony Williams for starters, the bloke is a passenger and nothing more then that, also david klemmer couldn't tackle to save himself
Ouch, Williams off the bench and Klemmer will improve.....remember Barba?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We just need to improve our attack. Everything else will follow. We seem clueless in this area.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought when Ennis came off last night we lost a bit of our structure to be honest. Hope he is okay for next week considering we're gonna be more men down for the Manly match with Inu suspended for his spear tackle on GI going to be a bit of a reshuffle one would think.

Lucky for us we have depth with Romelo, Lafai etc to fill in the gaps.

H

HajdukSplit

IMO our biggest problem is that when our players are tackled the majority of the time they are rolled onto their backs, hence the slow play the ball and not rolling the ruck like last year.

When we make our tackles 4 out of 5 times in the same set, the opposition players are not rolled over on their backs and they get a quick play the ball and we are always chasing. I lost count how many times Souffs made 60+ metres in the 2nd half.

Melbourne are experts, you see smith chop the legs and 2 players over the top and turning the player on his back while he is falling, its fantastic how they do it and I hate it because we dont do it

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
imo our biggest problem is that when our players are tackled the majority of the time they are rolled onto their backs, hence the slow play the ball and not rolling the ruck like last year.

When we make our tackles 4 out of 5 times in the same set, the opposition players are not rolled over on their backs and they get a quick play the ball and we are always chasing. I lost count how many times souffs made 60+ metres in the 2nd half.

Melbourne are experts, you see smith chop the legs and 2 players over the top and turning the player on his back while he is falling, its fantastic how they do it and i hate it because we dont do it
Ennis

H

HajdukSplit

ennis terrific defender, but thevrest of the team needs alot of practice.

what has been really frustrating the last 4 rounds is ennis goes around the legs and than you have 2 players come over the top and they grab the attacking player and instead of both players turning and pushing to one side they pull against each other and the attacking players stands in the tackle

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need a new wrestling coach? Maybe hire the Rock who will play in a new movie as 'Hercules'.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree but from where? Will struggle on a halfback for mid-season transfer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.