I support Keating and Low

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Promiscuous

They will shine against melbourne. For any Punters out there, feel confident in putting dollars on Drury to score. Kris will also play a vital role in the win. There will be some gobs smacked after the game, I can assure you.

How do I know this you might ask. Well let me tell you I am an expert in rugby league tactics. I have clocked over 600 games of rugby league live 2 and have been watching rugby league and playing tests since I was 12 so yeah I know what I'm talking about

So stop the negative comments about our half and fullback.

And to quote scripture, thy will shine, thy will flourish, thy will win Harvey Norman $1000 mom

Also I'm hearing word that the dogs may be looking into duggan as some form of trade, it's getting loud

P

Promiscuous

Tl;dr

Stfu, get another beer and support your team no matter what. Do you think Des doesn't realise Hodkinson is available? I'd he was the best option he'd be in there.

In that manly guy, we trust.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard we were considering swapping Hodgkinson and Mary for Duggan, time will tell

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
my source tells me Lee Te Maari is close to signing ... whats the latest goss from top shelf news ...

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How do I know this you might ask. Well let me tell you I am an expert in rugby league tactics. I have clocked over 600 games of rugby league live 2 and have been watching rugby league and playing tests since I was 12 so yeah I know what I'm talking about
You must be loaded from your Multi's then that's if you're 18+

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I heard we were considering swapping Hodgkinson and Mary for Duggan, time will tell
Never heard which players but two coming off contract at the end of 2013. Hodkinson has not been carving up NSW Cup for the Dogs so wouldnt be surprised. Hopefully Tapau isnt one of them, he is only improving getting NRL Caps and more gametime. Is there a Kimmorley influence?

Low was always planned as barbas backup, given his contract is up for renewal at the end of year only seems fair he has another crack after improving from the 1st game. Rather he has his opportunities before we resign him again just playing NSW cup. Keating has no pressure on him, only pressure is his contract is also up plus most teams havent hit their straps early. Only Souths, Manly and Melbourne are pretty much the only teams running smooth with most of their key players.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Promiscuous

The kennel is always serious, the kennel is anal about being serious

Edit. Yeah I know you're the anal guy, yeah I said anal. You're nt my prime minister. Julia is

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you know Julia and kk played together as juniors?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Low is going ok for a rookie and hes filling giant shoes. Cant expect him to be Ben.

KK is going well at times, and not at others, but then the whole side is currently with key members out. He seems to be forcing things too much and that may also be due to missing impact players like Ben who create stuff. Hes trying too hard to create something from nothing and hes not good at it like Ben. He needs to be more structured and decisive.

While i dont condone the treatment KK gets in here from some, i have been watching Hod in NSW Cup and hes going very well. He was awesome last weekend. Wouldnt mind seeing him get a run some time. That being said, Des would be resisting making any more changes to last years teams currently since half of it is missing already. He might wait till the missing stars start coming back before trying things like Hod over KK.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whatever Des decides is good enough for me tbh, i might have other opinions but i ain't the one who's won 2 premierships in 08 and 11, whilst also reaching the 12 Grand Final with another team.

Keating is absolute sh!t, but until we get a decent halfback he's all we got.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
They will shine against melbourne. For any Punters out there, feel confident in putting dollars on Drury to score. Kris will also play a vital role in the win. There will be some gobs smacked after the game, I can assure you.

And to quote scripture, thy will shine, thy will flourish, thy will win Harvey Norman $1000 mom

Also I'm hearing word that the dogs may be looking into duggan as some form of trade, it's getting loud
LMFAO , thats farkn gold , i needed that laugh to wake me up a bit !

Mattress B , keep the good stuff coming !!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They will kick to this new guy so his kick defence needs to be good and relaxed with the likes of Slater coming down on him like a steam train, hey we have nothing to lose and he has been going ok.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

failure becomes you

Status
Not open for further replies.