Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

Wise move considering he was drinking with carney 2 days before carney played. It might be the carnfergo sharks after ASADA is done
A lot of sharks people are dirty. This should be interesting. I bet they won't go to 2230
The cheerleaders & local women will have to start wearing turtle necks & jeans. Damn!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
After what happened to Essendon yesterday, why the F would you sign with the Sharks? Dumb!

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
After what happened to Essendon yesterday, why the F would you sign with the Sharks? Dumb!
If the figure is right mate, he has 700,000 reasons thats why......

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its funny that hooper and the telecrap 99% confident that ferguson to sharks and the lurker from sportal swears by his strike rate and reporting bulldog blake. Now i know why and how so much bullcrap and inuendo initiate from. If it is true imagine the size and strike power we will have with morris inu ferguson and lafai.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Barba officially released. Will join Broncos next season.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be stoked if we sign Fergo tbh. Enough of the nancy boy policies , let's get blokes who will win us games. If we openly lie to all and sundry about barba's shenanigans we shouldn't find it too much of a push to sign Blake.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Because you would b happy with Fergo
my retort would be to say how old are you?

assessing one's age through their feedback on signing a gun player through a forum is damaging to maturity levels, on all levels.

Fergo, as i said, is a weapon and can help us to win games. I'd also take SBW back as well, have I now reverted to a 5 year old?

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe you should find out what I'm on about before you go on such a rant. The reason I asked your age was not to insult you it was genuinely find out how old you were. If you are in your teens than I thought you may not have a great memory of what everyone including fans went through around a decade ago. And why it may not be a good idea to sign Fego.

Status
Not open for further replies.