Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So disappointed.

Why didn't he get Cam Smith?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bite or yelling in his ear.. hard to tell and no bite marks on Sluters ear (typo intended).

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the last player the get banned for this a Dogs player in 2007? Brad Morrin, typical stuff from the Bulldogs
hahahaha thats the first thing that came to my mind was morrin it is not proven yet I would rather watch the game tchau

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Highly disappointing in Graham, I seen it as it was happening, but wasn't too sure if my eyes were deceiving me, unfortunately it was confirmed when I heard Archer say there was a biting allegation.

There is a small mark (dot of blood) on the inside of Slaters ear (clearly visible in the after match interview), I can't say it was caused by a bite, but it's quite a coincidence.

Not looking good for Graham. Worst part is we'll now be remembered as the biting dogs.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
woohoo 2nd time my nick comes in useful.

All the good work by James done this season, undone by a moment of madness.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Highly disappointing in Graham, I seen it as it was happening, but wasn't too sure if my eyes were deceiving me, unfortunately it was confirmed when I heard Archer say there was a biting allegation.

There is a small mark (dot of blood) on the inside of Slaters ear (clearly visible in the after match interview), I can't say it was caused by a bite, but it's quite a coincidence.

Not looking good for Graham. Worst part is we'll now be remembered as the biting dogs.
Who cares, should have ripped his ear off the side of his head but in saying that how do your prove it? get a plaster cast made of Slaters ear and then check Grahams teeth string... give me a break.

Cat & Mouse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The only thing Graham did wrong was not biting hard enough.

Will be interesting to hear what he has to say about it though.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
It didn't look good, its amazing that you do so much good work during the season and your whole reputation can be ruined in a matter of seconds. Looks like we will be without Graham for sometime:(

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did not even see this when at the game. Will be interesting to see the replays

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Bite or yelling in his ear.. hard to tell and no bite marks on Sluters ear (typo intended).
But did you hear the ref, he said look at the bite mark and blood.. But i don't think he bit him, now way in the world!! Anyways if he did that is what you call a BRITISH BULLDOG

coreyhart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pss off Spammertime - your babysitter is missing you.............

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very disappointed if true....

Status
Not open for further replies.