Finals Week 1 - Bulldogs vs Manly

Bulldogs v Sea Eagles [Predictions]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paint.

Well it's set...

Dogs vs Manly Week 1 of finals at ANZ Stadium. Last time we played them, we won 22-12, but they beat us at our home turf.

This game calls for a crowd of over 40,000. If you live in Sydney, get out there to the game; if not, buy a plane ticket and get down!

As Mick Ennis just said, "We've got three more games to go." ;)

S

sneakyprick

Well done Doggie fans. Will be a great game next week with both sides near full strength. Im very confident of a Manly victory but good luck anyway.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well done Doggie fans. Will be a great game next week with both sides near full strength. Im very confident of a Manly victory but good luck anyway.
lol bring it I cant wait

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would ave' thought Bulldogs supporters that are ABLE to get out to the game, (ie:barring health, location and work commitments) would have numbered well over 50k to cheer on the dogs to a minor premiership win hmmm

Let's hope next week will be over 50k

Go doggies.....

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a massive game! Manly have prob been in better form the last few weeks but weren't great tonite. Our first half was patchy but the 2nd was red hot! Only 6 errors all game and just 16 missed tackles. It will certainly be a big game. I'm pretty confident if we stick to our game plan and structure, we will win! Bring it on!!!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would ave' thought Bulldogs supporters that are ABLE to get out to the game, (ie:barring health, location and work commitments) would have numbered well over 50k to cheer on the dogs to a minor premiership win hmmm

Let's hope next week will be over 50k

Go doggies.....
Manly fans don't travel. 50,000 should be the target though!

S

sneakyprick

Manly have prob been in better form the last few weeks but weren't great tonite.
lol did you even watch the game? Manly were in cruise control the second half, only did what they had too. Manly never put on big scorelines like some other teams, they save it for the finals where they lift a few gears.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol did you even watch the game? Manly were in cruise control the second half, only did what they had too. Manly never put on big scorelines like some other teams, they save it for the finals where they lift a few gears.
Whatever helps u sleep champ.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Round 6 vs. Penrith 30-0
Round 16 vs. Roosters 52-14
Round 18 vs. Eels 40-24
Round 24 vs. Newcastle 42-20

Guess I'm complementing your side, really. But if you're going to talk, don't talk shit.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lets whip their arse baby ,their already scared baby .

S

sneakyprick

Round 6 vs. Penrith 30-0
Round 16 vs. Roosters 52-14
Round 18 vs. Eels 40-24
Round 24 vs. Newcastle 42-20

Guess I'm complementing your side, really. But if you're going to talk, don't talk shit.
Those are rubbish sides, you are right we were able to put big scores on those teams while we were in second gear. My point was we don't go all out till finals time, which is why i laughed when El_smackhead said Manly were not great tonight.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Those are rubbish sides, you are right we were able to put big scores on those teams while we were in second gear. My point was we don't go all out till finals time, which is why i laughed when El_smackhead said Manly were not great tonight.
You went all out against us but could't crack the NRL's best defence ;) teehee

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
All out against you? We didn't even have our best player that night.
So are you doubting your teams ability to overcome adversity? you don't sound like a true supporter to me.
Regardless of Snake's absence, your troops tried their hardest but couldn't win. simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.