Roosters in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I've heard from a few people that some of the roosters players were running a muck in Coogee and Bondi yesterday to the point where they were refused entry into several establishments and ended up in a fist fight amoung themselves on the street. One player was said to be in tears after being hit by a team mate.

I'm not sure if anything will come of this but if the players who are alleged to be involved are disciplined and stood down it may have a big bearing on our round 26 clash.

Did anyone else see or hear about this?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
An interesting story to say the least, and stories like this do have an elemement of truth in them.

Literally, the Roosters are a club in disarray. Mr Personality, Brian Smith as coach complete wit his own cloud of doom offloading top winger Sam Perrett mid season, played 22 games and won 7, aparrent dissent within the players and very high profile and top dollar SBW coming next season to a chook pen under demolition.

I wonder how long SBW will stay or will he find Rugby in Japan a bit more to his liking.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Much like with the thread about "player failing drugs test", do not name names unless you can back it up with a legitimate published source.

Lets wait to see if the media talk anything about this first.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah its true

it was me and my mate victor vs *names removed*. *name removed* was the one crying.
Are you serious? Are you saying it was you and your mates fighting with the Roosters players?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard from someone that *name removed* does drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mr I.. you really had to remove the names.

This is turning into a Nazi Camp.. just sayin.
It's better to have the wild allegations censored and still have the forum running than get the whole damn thing shut down because some clown wants to make up unfounded (and slanderous) stories.

I have no idea if these allegations are true or not, but unless anyone is willing to produce any evidence they're true, then the site has to take a "better safe than sorry" mentality and remove anything it could be sued or shut down over.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is turning into a Nazi Camp.. just sayin.
Not sure if you've seen Schindler's List or not, mate. It's a film about this genocidal regime who rounded up 6 million Jews and Gypsies and then censored them a lot so that they couldn't say anything that they'd be sued for. Or something like that...

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if you've seen Schindler's List or not, mate. It's a film about this genocidal regime who rounded up 6 million Jews and Gypsies and then censored them a lot so that they couldn't say anything that they'd be sued for. Or something like that...
lol

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If there were tears then you must of mistaken them for a particular Knights player

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's better to have the wild allegations censored and still have the forum running than get the whole damn thing shut down because some clown wants to make up unfounded (and slanderous) stories.

I have no idea if these allegations are true or not, but unless anyone is willing to produce any evidence they're true, then the site has to take a "better safe than sorry" mentality and remove anything it could be sued or shut down over.
EXACTLY

You have two options really:
OPTION 1: Moderator removes names, everyone is safe from potential defamation lawsuits.
OPTION 2: Moderator infracts user for potentially defaming posts to protect user and site from potential defamation lawsuits.

People seem to think Australia has "Freedom of Speech", it doesn't. Anything said on here people can be taken to task for... sad but true!

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he claims he was involved then that changes everything. Still not the right place to air it IMO.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who the hell is *name removed*? he sounds like a tough ****

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
*name removed* will fck you up, Moe.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that *name removed* (Jason Taylor) was there, maybe he was the one who got hit in the head (and probably the one crying).

Status
Not open for further replies.