Dogs vs Tigers Rd 24 Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think we would benefit from a loss before the semis. But this side just doesn't know how to do it.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
7-2 the final penalty count.

But honestly we got a lot of square-ups as well...Our last try was an obstruction and had that been against us...We all would've blown up.

Refs are absolute retards in general though.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We have been screwed by vid refs plenty of times, I dont feel sorry for them!

Number13

Management
Reaction score
The last 2 tries from the Tigers were from soft defense. Our grip is slipping. If we play like tonight against Raiders, they will put on points.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate I am still not over the Idris / milk man incident, so I won't be losing any sleep.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not our fault that the decision went our way, mostly likely we'd have lost it if that try wasn't awarded, but for people to attack the Bulldogs is BS, the video referee allowed the try.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, he set up the first one up from nothing, then scored the second himself and then he set up another.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
It's not our fault that the decision went our way, mostly likely we'd have lost it if that try wasn't awarded, but for people to attack the Bulldogs is BS, the video referee allowed the try.
I share your thoughts.Certainly the Tigers were fired up from try and we accomodated them with soft defense. What came out of tonights game is the Tigers will miss finals football in 2012.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
video refs?!? wow. never no what they will come up with
It'd be worth 10k just to say " your a bunch of useless incompetent c*nts". Rest assured if Bill Harrigan was still a video referee it'd of been no try.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm won in golden point 2, never seen both friday nights finish that way

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i thought it was a try, they took the decoy, and he was tackled and offloaded.. nothing wrong with it in my book.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought it was a try, they took the decoy, and he was tackled and offloaded.. nothing wrong with it in my book.
I agree to an extent, personally i lean towards it was more a sherpard not an obstruction, but i agree with the rest that it should not of been awarded.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Storm won in golden point 2, never seen both friday nights finish that way
What does that tell you! Brisbane are desperate for a win, and the Storm want to stay close to the top half of the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.