Fav Steakhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Prefer to cook my own. Fark paying $30 for some other **** to cook it. I'll spend $10 buying it myself and get more of it. All about dose calories baby.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In brisbane i like 2, the breaky creek hotel at newstead and the pineapple hotel on ipawich road near the gabba, down the gold coast the best by far is cavs steakhouse at labrador

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
In brisbane i like 2, the breaky creek hotel at newstead and the pineapple hotel on ipawich road near the gabba, down the gold coast the best by far is cavs steakhouse at labrador
I heard that was meant to be awesome. But then I went there and realised you lot have a different set of standards.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard that was meant to be awesome. But then I went there and realised you lot have a different set of standards.
been there plenty of times, always tops never had a problem with the quality

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been there, was alright.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you guys eat a poor defenceless animal ?
Tastes bloody good. I don't think there is anything wrong with eating steak. Same could be said for eating eggs, ohh the poor chicken squeezing an egg out it's bunghole.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Tastes bloody good. I don't think there is anything wrong with eating steak. Same could be said for eating eggs, ohh the poor chicken squeezing an egg out it's bunghole.
Thats even worse ! Thats like eating a human foetus... Sickening.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ Lol, I have nothing against people who don't eat meat. But It's not evil for us 2

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Canley Heights bistro is pretty good.
Hurricanes for Ribs. Unbeatable.

As for cut of steak. Ribeye is juicyyy

PS - Lonestar is now called outback jack, or something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.