SOO2 - 2012 : Who'll win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Thaiday, Parker injured start of second half, Slater injured whole of second half, Cronk binned for 10mins...well done to NSW, but i have to say QLD would had won easily if it wasnt for the above. I cant see NSW winning up in QLD..

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Farah was great. Has he ever made 66 tackles anywhere before ?? Massive effort.

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Before any QLD player picked up injuries, NSW was on top anyways. Let's not forget QLD's 2 tries came from kicks, and one of the were verrry lucky.
No Thaiday, Parker injured start of second half, Slater injured whole of second half, Cronk binned for 10mins...well done to NSW, but i have to say QLD would had won easily if it wasnt for the above. I cant see NSW winning up in QLD..

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
to quote David Brent "if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle", if jennings wasnt binned for 10 minutes in game 1 new south wales might have won there.
Qld still had plenty of talent on the field and have won in similar circumstances before

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I think Uate was attacked by footballs at a young age.

Why so scared ??

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a knob Uate is!!! responsible for the 2 tries Qld got "the Goose"!! I agree let's get Josh's Brother Brett into game 3, Uate is playing about as well as his Newcastle team is at the moment.
I still think that Cameron Smith was the best player on the park daylight second.
Anyone notice Rabbits commentary during the game is deteriorating rather rapidly? on 6 occasions he got the wrong players name involved in tackles and the worst part was he did not recognise if they were either forwards or backs that were involved in tackles, maybe Rabbits is getting like Channel 9......................
WE NEED A CHANGE!!!

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
J Moz was swell tonight. First class defensively and looked very good on occasions with the ball. Uate needs to be replaced though, dude is too much of a liability.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We wont win in Qld if we retain the sh1tty kicking game. They owned us in that dept. Pearce's kicking game is predictable and rubbish, Slater took nearly even bomb cleanly, and we pretty much never get the ball back from the bombs. He has to go i dont care how decent the rest of his game is. Uate was lol. He is not origin standard.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tim Grant great on debut. Farah was awesome. Stewart brothers, go away.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Josh Morris try was also very lucky.
At least it was a genuine try, no knock ons. Inglis' try in match 1. THATS lucky.

Have to add to my above rants that Farrar was awesome as much as i didnt really want him to be. He had 63 tackles 60 minutes in how many did he end up with?

C

chipandchase

why the negative comments?? it was one of the best SOO games ever, very physical and very fast
what a game, cant wait for game 3

C

chipandchase

why the negative comments?? it was one of the best SOO games ever, very physical and very fast
what a game, cant wait for game 3

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You talk through your A*s Sir!
NSW should have been awarded a penalty try with the kick from under the posts = 22 - 0!!! 2 Qld try's from kick's, while it will be tough to win in Qld I do believe we can sneak home if we get rid of Uate for B Morris and Hypo Pierce can fix his terrible kicking game which I doubt and Merrin learns some discipline!!!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Farah was great. Has he ever made 66 tackles anywhere before ?? Massive effort.
Usually misses close to that per game lol. He was outstanding tonite but. He should have been MoM

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
BTW,was going to ask - how come it was a 20m restart for NSW when Jennings punched the ball out of Tates hand as he was attempting to put the ball down.

Status
Not open for further replies.