SOO2 - 2012 : Who'll win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Pikachu

~Kayley~
Reaction score
Inglis went into touch there and should have been a penalty, his momentum had stopped 3 seperate times

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** yea!! That's a good win! Robbie Farah man of the match I'd say. Massive effort.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man of the match everyone???

i think Bird, Gallen and farrah all deserve it, special mention to J Moz great against Inglis and saving Uate

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Uate was rubbish. Pearce has a rubbish kicking game. If we had Qld's kicking game we would have won by 20. They need someone with a dangerous kicking game. Reynolds wouldnt be out of place

Gratz Jmoz for scoring what turned out to be the winning try.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uate was rubbish. Pearce has a rubbish kicking game. If we had Qld's kicking game we would have won by 20. They need someone with a dangerous kicking game. Reynolds wouldnt be out of place

Gratz Jmoz for scoring what turned out to be the winning try.
Cronk absolutely schooled pearce on how to apply pressure with kicks, I wonder if anyone ever told pearce he doesnt have to put up a bomb every set?? I think Wallace in for pearce or carney to 7 reynold to 5/8

B

bulldogs_fan_69

Wowwwwwww the refs were so fucking bad. Sooooooo many bull**** calls + head high tackles by NSW that weren't penalised. Stupid game tbh, no point in QLD even showing up when the refs are told to give it to NSW...

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Farrah for MOM 66 tackles fmd + he gave it to Slater = bonus points

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS

Everyone who attended.

Tonights crowd of 83,110 peple (from what I can tell) is the second highest attendence record for ANY sporting event held at ANZ Stadium since the Olympics (according to http://www.austadiums.com/stadiums/stadiums_crowds.php?id=121).

Only a Wallabies v New Zealand game in 2004 was higher, and that was 83,418.

SO CLOSE!

Nice song choice there with Pendulum :D

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cronk absolutely schooled pearce on how to apply pressure with kicks, I wonder if anyone ever told pearce he doesnt have to put up a bomb every set?? I think Wallace in for pearce or carney to 7 reynold to 5/8
Pearce won't get dropped. His kicking game was rubbish but the rest of his game was decent. He's bloody solid in defence. He gets through a ton of work.

Carney was really strong tonite. Uate..lol...just bad lol.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Jmoz has been great up against Inglis. Well done boys.. Great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.