This is the titans vs bulldogs match thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It was kinda surreal.

Like all our nightmares at once. Beaten by a bad team. Let in 25 vs worst offense in the NRL. Lost Stagg. Lost Kas via suspension. Our form line was quite good, we got close to Storm away, 2 tries all vs Manly, smashed Eels. Where did this performance come from. An anomaly IMO and we will bounce back.

jimmyjames

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After losing to these sh!t c*nts we don't deserve to be in the top 8 this year. Fu*king rubbish
I've read your comments over the season. Has it really been 5000 posts of this sort of stuff? What a supporter you are. Post jersey to eBay and well played sir...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bull**** hit and miss

The kid is a star, we are going to regret letting him go

FMD you wank on about Lett, when clearly he is not a first grader..
Come back and tell us all this in a year or two's time.

Look where the Titans are on the ladder. If you watched the last two games for Titans he was decidedly average.

He had a decent game tonight against an absolutely woeful Bulldogs side.

It's like everyone who thought Keating was brilliant after one good game last week.

Just because the commentators are blowing loads about him, doesn't mean everyone else needs to.

Besides he was released because he couldn't be coached, and couldn't be told what to do.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I've read your comments over the season. Has it really been 5000 posts of this sort of stuff? What a supporter you are. Post jersey to eBay and well played sir...
Who are you and why should I care what you think? I'm a supporter that hurts after a poor loss

100% bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
were over reacting guys, although we have lost 3 of our last 4 this is probably the only bad game we have played. This stuff happens no point getting into the boys. Let them do what they do best and train hard and come out firing next week!

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing to be outplayed by a better team, a whole other thing entirely to come out unenthused and dish up that crap regardless of who you're up against.

We weren't even at 50% of our abilities tonight.

Go Dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That was such a crap kick by Keating ..
Manly win the game of the year vs one of the best teams and we look pretty crap in comparison.
Such a weak performance IMO. It looked like the guys thought they would win easy..

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
were over reacting guys, although we have lost 3 of our last 4 this is probably the only bad game we have played. This stuff happens no point getting into the boys. Let them do what they do best and train hard and come out firing next week!
The loss hurts. But the way we lost pisses us off. Ffs have some pride in the jersey. How embarrassing to lose to the second worst team in the league

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was kinda surreal.

Like all our nightmares at once. Beaten by a bad team. Let in 25 vs worst offense in the NRL. Lost Stagg. Lost Kas via suspension. Our form line was quite good, we got close to Storm away, 2 tries all vs Manly, smashed Eels. Where did this performance come from. An anomaly IMO and we will bounce back.
Don't know how losses are acceptable in your books mate.

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The loss hurts. But the way we lost pisses us off. Ffs have some pride in the jersey. How embarrassing to lose to the second worst team in the league
Well manly lost to parra and titans, but still ****n ****s me to lose!

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come back and tell us all this in a year or two's time.

Look where the Titans are on the ladder. If you watched the last two games for Titans he was decidedly average.

He had a decent game tonight against an absolutely woeful Bulldogs side.

It's like everyone who thought Keating was brilliant after one good game last week.

Just because the commentators are blowing loads about him, doesn't mean everyone else needs to.

Besides he was released because he couldn't be coached, and couldn't be told what to do.

all keating did was run into gaps last werk, he still offers nothing in attack...

Sezer under Hasler would of been a super player...

I agree with Sezer, that he should of been playing first grade last season....

And if that is the reason he left, then i have to say we made a major mistake, which will come back and bite us on the ass..,

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The game went wrong when Barba went ball hogging with Jmoz unmarked, that is unforgivable.
That was 5 minutes in! We had 75 minutes more mediocrity after that. Strange to single out one weak moment above many others.

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
goodwin is hopeless, hopeless, hopeless... not sure if Ennis is the answer for the dogs either.
I think Hasler is seeing what the last 2 dogs coaches put up with. The dogs players, old or new are kinda uncoachable imo
As a massive dogs supporter, i will be cheering on next week.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If anyone starts a 3 2 1 thread for tonight's game, I'll hunt them down and strangle them slowly !

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Worst perfromance thus far... Sezer had a cracker game!!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep

Im sure we could of used Keatings money to entice him to stay...
I agree with you, this kid is a star. Don't know if he was worth the money but i would of signed him instead of that ranga keating.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don't know how losses are acceptable in your books mate.

Please highlight in my post where i say that losses are acceptable.

They do have to be accepted though, because unless you are storm and undefeated and rarely lose, there will be more of them this season.

I thought tonights performance was unacceptable. I also think it was an anomoly rather than form. Our form leading into the match was quite good. We know we arent in the league of Storm or Manly yet, but we have got close when at our best. Eels only win this year was vs Manly. Odd stuff can happen.

Im not panicking after every loss. I choose to live longer and not stress my heart out lol.

B

bulldogs_fan69

that was our ****test performance of the season. how the *** did we lose like that. goodwin played like ****, ben barba hogged the ball a few times, josh reynolds did some stupid **** to give away a penalty after ball was kicked dead and then did nothing the rest of the game. I think we came in expecting to smash them and didn't bother aggress the whole first half. oh well we will (hopefully) bounce back

Status
Not open for further replies.