Do you think there we be a fight tonight yes or no??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAS

All In
Reaction score
I hope not. We dont need it. The game as a whole doesnt need it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we dont need it but its nice to have it sometimes

its like a pizza hut pizza

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
i predict another storm / manly style all in brawl, and Kasiano will be our version of adam blair lolol

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There won't be any fights, players know that nowdays even sneezing the wrong way gets you suspended. I would bet there will be some rubbing players head in the ground and maybe a little push and shove, but I can't see any fights. Crowd probably.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There won't be any fights, players know that nowdays even sneezing the wrong way gets you suspended. I would bet there will be some rubbing players head in the ground and maybe a little push and shove, but I can't see any fights. Crowd probably.
1 on 1 fights, on the field are fine. Refs usually just give a penalty and tell the players to calm down.

I for one hope that there is a blue. It will fire up the players and the crowd.

S

sneakyprick

Huge lol if in their first games back Stewart and Foran end up injured again.
You are a sad human being, wishing injury upon any player is disgraceful. Im starting to think you would rather see Manly do bad then have your own team go well. Very sad indeed.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully the crowd is behaved, after all the heard work the club has done the last few years, the last thing we need is for some idiots to
ruin it on what is just another game in a long year..Hope the players have passion, as long as the fans are vocal but not physical ill be happy

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
there might b a fight in the game but more chance of something happening in the crowd..

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really hope there is all out warfare with several guys taken to hospital, ref stopping the game cos of crowd etc.

We need drama.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
You are a sad human being, wishing injury upon any player is disgraceful. Im starting to think you would rather see Manly do bad then have your own team go well. Very sad indeed.
I hate Manly, but i agree with you mate.

S

sneakyprick

I hate Manly, but i agree with you mate.
I work with 4 Dogs supporters and the first thing they did was ring me up and congratulate me for my team keeping Foran, they hate Manly too but would never wish injuries upon any player. We have alot of friendly banter at work between all the different supporters and that's the way it should be. There are a few people on this forum that seem to be the ones that give supporters of any club a bad name, and they exist in every club. Its good to see you are not one of them.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
I work with 4 Dogs supporters and the first thing they did was ring me up and congratulate me for my team keeping Foran, they hate Manly too but would never wish injuries upon any player. We have alot of friendly banter at work between all the different supporters and that's the way it should be. There are a few people on this forum that seem to be the ones that give supporters of any club a bad name, and they exist in every club. Its good to see you are not one of them.
Cheers mate, you going tonight?

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh, it is not right wishing injury upon players

I'm glad that loyalty still has a place in the game, and kudos to Manly for keeping Foran...

It must of been hard for him to decide

Status
Not open for further replies.