Where is our Kennel Cash?

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
WTF ! >:(

I had mod-like powers with that cash !

Also what happened with my username ? It had features ..... This is worse than the time I found out I was adopted(serious).

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
haven't heard boo, dunno

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Well if I could be paid in real cash Ill accept it. 25K

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It offered nothing on the forum. Hopefully the reputation system will follow soon as well.

It's all add ons to the forum software, and more addons generally means more problems.

I'd actually prefer the forums be a level playing field for all to discuss and opinionate, rather than creating groups amongst the fourms from the rich/poor and those with good/bad reputations. It's all stuff that's exploitable and creates more problems than it solves.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
It offered nothing on the forum. Hopefully the reputation system will follow soon as well.

It's all add ons to the forum software, and more addons generally means more problems.

I'd actually prefer the forums be a level playing field for all to discuss and opinionate, rather than creating groups amongst the fourms from the rich/poor and those with good/bad reputations. It's all stuff that's exploitable and creates more problems than it solves.
Mr Invisible is off the scale

Take that as a compliment Mr I

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Understood but Blackjack was fun :-)

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Translation:
'all the stuff I don't have a lot of is bad for the forum'

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Book is just angry his embezzled K-cash was confiscated :becky:

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We've removed it temporarily while we complete our maintenance of the server.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Will I still have the same amount of cash I had before ? :becky::becky:
lol @ you if not KARMA biatch

MODS: how do I change the copy above my avatar?

I am officially over Rod, I need to reflect this change.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
MODS: how do I change the copy above my avatar?
if you can't change it through normal means of going to top of the page and click on the 'forum actions' (drop down menu) > edit profile > custom user title (type what you want in the box there) > save changes (towards the bottom of the page)..........then i'm not sure what is preventing your profile from changing

admin might have to look at it if that process doesn't work