Not open for further replies.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bump!

Name: darrenb
Date: Sunday, 03rd June 2012, 03:23:57 PM

Just Got Some Great News Gang !!!

T REX Signs For 3 Years = $ 2 million contract !! Thats A Lot Of Coin somehow i think its 4 year deal ?

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he signs for 2 mil for 3 seasons. Fck me, that's a bit much. I don't care what anyone says, his not worth that amount.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"Williams, who is sidelined for up to eight weeks by a back injury sustained in Origin I, is expected to advise Sea Eagles teammates of his decision today before an announcement by Canterbury."

SMH.

Ummm.. Doesn't this article defeat the purpose of that?
I doubt these journos ever have actual facts, and I don't believe it till it comes from either player or club officially. But on the rare chance that this article is true, it seems pretty f*cking stupid to say he's planning on telling his team mates first.. unless everyone in manly is illiterate and can't read an article in the newspaper.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys and girls, don't ask me for sauce, be it BBQ, tomato, wasabi, sweet chilli, or whatever floats your boat.

We are on the verge of making the biggest signing our club has made since Ricky Stuart and Brad Clyde. The club Is trying hard to do the deal before june 30, and the player is said to be keen to come across.

The only clue I'll give is that this guy has been a representative star for the last few seasons. I don't mean city country, I'm talking state and international footy.

P.s. Keep your insults to yourselves, because after all it is the rumor thread, but I tell you what, If this comes off, it will be huge.

BAD INFLUENCE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys and girls, don't ask me for sauce, be it BBQ, tomato, wasabi, sweet chilli, or whatever floats your boat.

We are on the verge of making the biggest signing our club has made since Ricky Stuart and Brad Clyde. The club Is trying hard to do the deal before june 30, and the player is said to be keen to come across.

The only clue I'll give is that this guy has been a representative star for the last few seasons. I don't mean city country, I'm talking state and international footy.

P.s. Keep your insults to yourselves, because after all it is the rumor thread, but I tell you what, If this comes off, it will be huge.
Why wouldn't you just give us a name?

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Hi guys, we are trying to sign someone, thanks bye!"

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

you make it sound like we are after JT

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score

You are going to look like the biggest goose when we dont sign anyone other than tony williams who plays for aus and now nsw so u better hope u get it right coz be prepared to get pumped by every tom d!ck and harry on here

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
this bloke has already proven he has no idea, trex was ment to be official at the latest 2 weeks ago.

he doesnt know what hes talking about. the club is also interested in jennings (not saying we will get him)

CTW1988

Waterboy
Reaction score
i hope we are gonna resign halatau turner an tapau and foster PLEASE!!!

CTW1988

Waterboy
Reaction score
we dont need 2 sign n e more forwards from other clubs we gonna have the best forward pack in the comp with tony williams in the team.. id dump keating and may chase after jennings

CTW1988

Waterboy
Reaction score
2013 Bulldogs Staring Line Up

1. Barba
2. Inu
3. Morris
4. Jennings
5. Turner
6. Reynolds
7. Hodkinson
8. Tolman