Hypothetical time feat. the Mundine Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

fra250

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In that interview Des could have said Slater, Cronk, Cam Smith, Thurston these are players in the game at the moment and are superstars of the game.

He by passed all of them and made it very obvious that he knows what a massive talent SBW is.

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
In that interview Des could have said Slater, Cronk, Cam Smith, Thurston these are players in the game at the moment and are superstars of the game.

He by passed all of them and made it very obvious that he knows what a massive talent SBW is.
Are you SBW trying to convince people you should get another chance?

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
SBW doesn't seem to have changed at all to me...still in it for himself, still not worthy of pulling on a Bulldogs jumper...seriously if this man ever pulled on our jersey and played for us without at least a sincere apology for his appauling actions of the past, I would be physically sick. NB every player from the 2004 got that tatoo to my knowledge...certainly most of the squad did. Ther tat means absolutely nothing. I don't really have a problem with the mentality of forgive and forget but no forgiveness has been asked for to my knowledge...Quade Cooper is an interesting thought....think he is a moron and a tosser, but he may do our side some good...but not if he comes in a package with an unapologetic SBW...and tbh if we are a chance of getting Foran that would be much better

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I don't think Quade Cooper can handle the physicallity of League.

In attack, and with two less men on the field, he probably will be an attacking weapon, but there will have to be some serious hiding in defense from him, because defensively he will top the missed tackles list every week.

It is easier to hide him in Union, than it will be in League.

for his asking price, he probably isn't worth it, but hey he is better than Keating.
Yeah I read something about him not being able to tackle. I guess as far as league and Cooper is concerned, it's a matter of weather his attacking benefit heavily outweighs his defensive liability.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Will QC even be as good after surgery ??

Dogas first post pretty much sums up the way I feel too.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
ps this wasn't supposed to be another morality thread re SBW coming back to the Dogs. It's more about he and Cooper being offered as a package and whether (issues with SBW leaving us aside) it'd be worth it for us to have some interest there, especially given our lack of 5/8.

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
Is anyone's attacking ability enough to outweigh their defensive deficiency? Not to me.

fra250

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do not right off Keating just yet, we still have to see what he could be under Hasler. Hodgo made his name under Hasler as a no name rookie and then came to the dogs and lost his reputation under Moore. Keating under Moore should be shown the door but under Hasler only time can tell.

I cannot believe people here would rather have Cooper than SBW. Sonny runs rings around Quade.

Stop living in the past, forgive and forget and move on guys, Sonny should be allowed another chance the guy is a phenomenon.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do not right off Keating just yet, we still have to see what he could be under Hasler. Hodgo made his name under Hasler as a no name rookie and then came to the dogs and lost his reputation under Moore. Keating under Moore should be shown the door but under Hasler only time can tell.

I cannot believe people here would rather have Cooper than SBW. Sonny runs rings around Quade.

Stop living in the past, forgive and forget and move on guys, Sonny should be allowed another chance the guy is a phenomenon.
Keating won't be here when Hasler arrives.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ps this wasn't supposed to be another morality thread re SBW coming back to the Dogs. It's more about he and Cooper being offered as a package and whether (issues with SBW leaving us aside) it'd be worth it for us to have some interest there, especially given our lack of 5/8.
I think for many of us morality will become an issue when SBW's name is connected to the dogs no matter how hypothetical

fra250

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I understand that Keating is poor but the point i was trying t mke is that we are not judging apples with apples but instead apples with oranges.

I have no problem with Keating being shown the door.

Des Hasler: "I hope to as a player as an athlete as a footballer, i hope to see Sonny Bill come back to the game in some way, shape or form. (March 2011)

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plenty of halves get hidden out wide. Cooper is not that good a defender, but he can improve that aspect of his game and he tends to defend at fullback in union because of his counter attacking ability.

fra250

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Please, did SBW kill someone?

No he did what all employees do everyday when they are sick of their current jobs.

He should never have been allowed to leave in the first place, he should not have been put in a position that would make him want to leave.

We let go the greatest back in Thurston and the greatest forward SBW of the last decade so please think about how that was allowed to happen.

Des Hasler: "I hope to as a player as an athlete as a footballer, i hope to see Sonny Bill come back to the game in some way, shape or form. (March 2011)

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score

No he did what all employees do everyday when they are sick of their current jobs.

He should never have been allowed to leave in the first place, he should not have been put in a position that would make him want to leave.

We let go the greatest back in Thurston and the greatest forward SBW of the last decade so please think about how that was allowed to happen.

when i planning on leave a job (hate comparing my job to the nrl) i usually let the employer know couple weeks in advance

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So if he just did what any professional does, why did he go to court for it? Because, what he did was illegal. You can't defend that, no matter how hard you try. The way he left reflected either his character or the fact he is a dumb **** who was easily wooed by Khoder and Mundine.

And stop adding that quote to the bottom of your posts.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

so you just leave normally at the end of the day and don't come back or tell anyone what you're doing? if you were in certain trades you'd never get work again
thank God you don't work for me or anyone i know. Go back to the drawing board nuff

fra250

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jodi Gordon was doing drugs and banging a notorious bikie and it was all played out in the media and was very embarrassing for her.Yet Braith Anasta is now going to marry this woman knowing good and well what she did.He has forgiven her and moved on like nothing had ever happened.

So if he can get on with his life after knowing all that how can we be worried about what SBW did?

That is a walk in the park compared to what Anasta has forgiven

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.