Management
Reaction score
Awesome News!

Outstanding result!

Bring on Manly.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol you made this thread literally less than 30 seconds after the judgement. You had to be first.

hotdoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
NRL NRL
#NRL judiciary downgrade @NRL_Bulldogs player Frank Pritchard's careless high tackle charge, now free to play this weekend

hooray. sanity prevails!

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am watching NRL on Fox praying they mention it because Greg Alexander is on, I want to see him spewing!

P

PTE HOLLAND

Suck **** Brandy and Warren Ryan, both these guys have it in for the dogs!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Now that it only warrants some carry over points but not a suspension, can we call it THE HIT OF THE YEAR?

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lmao.. Definitely first! Fantastic news. Lets hope there's been no disruptions and the dogs can Munch on Manly on the weekend then the Knights the week after to Make the finals. Go tha Dogz!

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Can someone record Brandy's rant on Fox and link it to this site. I am in desperate need of a laugh.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Good onya Tallis, said they got it right and if he was suspended the game would have been turning into cuddles. lol

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMFG did you see the look on Greg Alexander's face when they shot the camera on him after the replay!

Now he is saying it should have been downgraded! Don't trip over back-peddling Brandy you biased cawk!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Can someone record Brandy's rant on Fox and link it to this site. I am in desperate need of a laugh.
Brandy said it was a savage hit, then agreed that he shouldnt miss a week because of it

Number13

Management
Reaction score
OMFG did you see the look on Greg Alexander's face when they shot the camera on him after the replay!

Now he is saying it should have been downgraded! Don't trip over back-peddling Brandy you biased cawk!
Unprecendented. That is Gold. Any chance of placing the segment on YouTube?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dribble from Brandy. I still don't know if he wanted him suspended or not. It was just a backflipathon where he contradicted himself 17 times.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
cant believe the right choice was made lol....bring on manly ftw!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.