bulldogs head coach superthread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
tbh I think the signing of Anderson as recruitment manager is a smart one. He'll be able to give Dymock a helping hand without actually being on the coaching staff.
Are you refering to Chris Anderson, Bullfrog's Son in Law??? Ex Bulldogs Coach, Ex Melbourne Coach, Ex Kangaroo Coach???

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol after yesterday's NSW Cup game, when me Ali and Marc were walking off we were discussing who should be coach. I told Ali Jimmy shouldnt be coach as he is too much 1 of the boys. Cant see the players taking him seriously once the honeymoon period is over. We didnt realise Jimmy was right behind us lol. He got in front of us and gave us massive dirties lol

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terry Materson out of the running. Just joined Cowboys for 2012 as assistant to Neil Henry.

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it is my absolute pleasure to pass on another rumour - an eels member just told me one of our board let slip that stuart has signed a four year contract with the dogs

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
yeh good lets hope its true although id prefer 2-3 but contracts arent worth much anyway so lets hope hes signed and we snag ****ing carney and wolfman and we are on for a HUGE year.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think what Stuart has over JD is that he is an established FG coach with a reputation which other players know about. If Stuart wants you, you turn your head. If JD wants you...meh. Hopefully with Stuey comes Carney :grinning:

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it is my absolute pleasure to pass on another rumour - an eels member just told me one of our board let slip that stuart has signed a four year contract with the dogs
If an eels member said it it must be true...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
DREAM NEWS TO FOLLOW:

Todd Carney signs deal with Dogs
Ricky Stuart signs deal with Dogs, Dymock to stay on as assistant
David Williams signs deal with Dogs

RESULT 2012 = DOGS TOP 4 as long as injury kind for sure!

astro_boy77

Waterboy
Reaction score
I've got a secret but I can't tell......
How old is everybody?

If you have a secret that you can't tell you're obviously after some attention.
Grow up.
Better off not even mentioning it.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I've got a secret but I can't tell......
How old is everybody?

If you have a secret that you can't tell you're obviously after some attention.
Grow up.
Better off not even mentioning it.
Even though you make a lot of sense, you need to take into account that this is the Kennel and people on here like everyone to know how well connected they are... they just can't divulge information but want you to know that they knew before you... its terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.