"I've got a mate ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Come on, fess up ... everyone has one of THESE stories.
You don't need to name names.
You don't even have to say how you know !

Tell us about your crazy mates, and /or associates and the sh*t they've done over the years that still makes you wonder WTF !!!

Here's mine of the top of my head ....

- I've got a mate ... who got ejected from Lords during the Ashes for sledging Mitchell Johnson over the fence !!!

- I've got a mate ... who once crashed into a power pole at Lidcombe and survived !!!

- I've got a mate ... who reckons he once stuck his {censored}, inside a cows {censored}, to win a bet for a fifty of weed !!!

- I've got a mate ... who left his shoes in Revesby over the weekend, and simply went the whole week of school barefoot until he could get them back !

Surely you know someone like this !

Did someone blow their finger off with firecrackers ???
Did someone break their back and recover ???

Try and keep the criminal stuff out of here ... don't want anyone here to put themselves in a tricky spot.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Ive got a mate who ate toe jam for a footy card lol

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
I've got a mate who dropped a full bottle of vodka on the sidewalk and then licked it up off the sidewalk

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Fantastic contributions fellas ... :thumb:

Keep 'em comin folks ... :becky:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ive got a mate who one time asked a girl out on a date

it was incredible

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
this is your brain on drugs.
Actually, to be fair ... while I didn't see the alleged act, I was present on the night, and he was only drunk at the time.

He said he'd do it ... we all reeled in disgust ... then a couple of hours later people were saying things like "Did you Troy with the cow ?", and most of us were like "WTF ? He actually DID IT ???"

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a mate from school that lit a bunger, threw it and it exploded and flew back onto him, burned his head.
We lauged, as we all thought he was a w@nker

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
- i've got a mate ... who had over 50 shots in 2.5hrs and had to get taken to the hospital in an ambulance whislt in Paris.

- i've got a mate ...who was stuck in Sydney traffic ( i think it was the m5) and he was busting to pee. So he grabbed an empty bottle, pulled out his willie and proceeded to pee in it whilst driving and with other drivers looking on lol

- i've got a mate ...who pissed in a girls mouth while receiving a blow job

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
LOL @ Moe .... regarding your last one ... I recall having to hold back some gas once and thinking "This could end badly !" .... :thumb: .... Don't worry, I did !!!

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a mate ... who rolled his semi-trailer onto its roof and he survived with minimal injuries. Same can't be said for the full load of cattle.

(Actually, it was my uncle.)

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a mate who woke up having pulled a "larger" girl the night before who'd gone down on him. He reached for the pint of water he always left beside his bed and took a massive gulp, only to realise that she'd clearly been a spitter, not a swallower.

This is Karma. The man is a sex pest. He's currently trawling round Vietnam, supporting its sex tourism.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
- i've got a mate ... who had over 50 shots in 2.5hrs and had to get taken to the hospital in an ambulance whislt in Paris.

- i've got a mate ...who was stuck in Sydney traffic ( i think it was the m5) and he was busting to pee. So he grabbed an empty bottle, pulled out his willie and proceeded to pee in it whilst driving and with other drivers looking on lol

- i've got a mate ...who pissed in a girls mouth while receiving a blow job
:roflol: mad ****!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol moe

was the pissing intentional?
Yes. He told her that he had to go pee. But she wouldnt let him take his cock from here mouth and she said "just go"

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know a bloke who was pashed a 50 something year old homeless woman for a dare. On another dare he licked a pair of women's undies they found at the pub that had a little white stain in them. His theory was they were a size 8 so she was probably hot. One of the weirdest and funniest blokes I have met.

Status
Not open for further replies.