Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Details to follow.......

Check "NRL GOSSIP" on facebook

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default....corey-payne-commits-for-a-further-two-seasons

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs continue to take shape for 2012 and beyond with tough back-rower Corey Payne inking a new two year deal with the Club this week.

Payne has been a standout in six appearances for the Bulldogs so far in 2011 after making his long-awaited NRL debut for the Club in the final round of the 2010 season.

He’s on track to play his 100th NRL game in coming weeks, having featured in 88 First Grade matches over five seasons with St. George-Illawarra and the Wests Tigers prior to joining the Bulldogs before the start of last year.

His seven matches for the Bulldogs take the Chester Hill junior to 95 career matches in total.

“I am extremely pleased to be able to continue my career at the Bulldogs for a further two seasons,” Payne says. “I am a local junior, I have supported the club my whole life. I am very proud to say I am a Bulldog.
"Last year was a tough season after being injured in the first trial match however I was very happy to get back on the field, make my Bulldogs NRL debut and play in the NSW Cup Grand Final winning side.

“I am very thankful to all the people who have stuck by me and shown faith. I look forward to continuing to contribute both on and off the field for the Bulldogs.

“I love being a part of the Club.”

Bulldogs head coach Kevin Moore says Payne has been an asset, both to his side this season and also to the Club as a whole.

“Corey is a local junior who is very passionate about the Bulldogs,” Moore says, “which makes him a great bloke to have around the Club.

“In addition he’s a tough, old school type footballer who can ball play as well. His determination to succeed at whatever he puts his mind to is there for all to see.

“He showed in fighting his way back from injury in 2010 what a competitor he is, and we’ve certainly seen those attributes shine through in his effort and application towards his game in 2011.”

Bulldogs Chief Executive Officer Todd Greenberg says Payne’s re-signing is a two-way vote of confidence for both the player and Club.

“Corey really adds value to our Club across the board and I’m looking forward to him being a part of the Bulldogs for the remainder of this year and the two years to come,” Greenberg says.

“He’s a good person and a good footballer. In short, he’s just the type of person we want around the Club long term.”

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love his offloads and his right hook

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
great to see him stay with the club

going to be a really asset to us when the season goes on

Bulldogs News

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corey Payne Commits For a Further Two Seasons

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs continue to take shape for 2012 and beyond with tough back-rower Corey Payne inking a new two year deal with the Club this week.

More...bulldogs.com.au

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already full of confidence this is going to do him better, awesome news love this guy!

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope he keeps the intensity up now that he has signed a new contract

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What i like about this guy is when he shows aggro he goes on with it and is not afraid of a battle. Hopefully he can teach a certain teammate of his how to fight.

bulldawg

bulldog
Reaction score
What i like about this guy is when he shows aggro he goes on with it and is not afraid of a battle. Hopefully he can teach a certain teammate of his how to fight.
im assuming you're reffering to ennis?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL at you thinking Ennis does what he does because he just want to fight people.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love it. Great resigning. And lol @ facebreaker bringing Ennis into this.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
great news. very happy considering what i've seen so far. well done cbb!

Status
Not open for further replies.