What's your favourite train station?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Old school charm = :D

Some good mentions here ... I like Granville's little cafe in the middle of the platform. Macquarie Fields is funny - On one side is the haves, the other is the have-nots.

Central Coast line has some nice lookin' stops. I imagine Wollongong line has similar ones too !

I think Town Hall Platform #6 would have to be the worst one though ...

hodaa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lidcombe. Brings back some good memories :grinning:

G

Gladiator.

Some good mentions here ... I like Granville's little cafe in the middle of the platform. Macquarie Fields is funny - On one side is the haves, the other is the have-nots.

Central Coast line has some nice lookin' stops. I imagine Wollongong line has similar ones too !

my mates uncle owns that

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone ever use the Roma Street to Cleveland line? Or Brisbane to Gold Coast line? The Cleveland stop has nice scenery, it's end of the line and is right near Raby bay.

M

mongoose

I did some max doughies in the gravel near lidcombe station. its heaps sick aye.

M

mongoose

Anyone ever use the Roma Street to Cleveland line? Or Brisbane to Gold Coast line? The Cleveland stop has nice scenery, it's end of the line and is right near Raby bay.
Ocassionally, when years ago Mongoose lived in old Mongoose Manor at Manly, right on the hill next to the water.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
[video=youtube;b0A9-oUoMug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0A9-oUoMug[/video]
**** that's almost as bad as London's tube. And the media here keep having a sook about how crowded our trains are? LOL.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score

Yep, it gets pretty around Coalcliff/Stanwell Park etc. Then when you get further south of Wollongong, the bits around Bombo and between Kiama and Gerringong are very pretty. I've done some whale and dolphin watching from the south coast line before.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
The new Woolaware station is pretty cool.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like Wolli Creek. I remember when it they first opened it and it was the most flashiest station I'd ever seen.

I also enjoy some of the older country stations in the Southern Highlands. Any station passed Macarthur gets a bit creepy. LOL

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Thirlmere is cool if you like old steam trains etc

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Probably because it doesn't have ticket barriers? The one time I didn't buy a ticket to Marrickville there were cops there lol. What luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.