Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ricky: Why I sacked Kimmorley

"Because I'm a tool"

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
the guy hadnt played for four weeks and took alot of guts to play with his cheekbone the way it was.

he didnt have his best ganme - alot of our blokes didnt so its unfair to say he is not a big name player.

and those bulldog players that texted him - who were they? if they did this, that is disgraceful.....

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ricky Stuart has lost whatever reepect he had left with that article. He's done this before. When they beat us oin 03 Phil Gould gave him an interview and he mentioned that this answered all the critics for saying Roosters did not deserve it in 02 (they didnt)...Just like this article, He waited till the result was over before he commented...
Unfotunately for Ricky he lost the GF that year and then lost it the year after to the Dogs (heheheh). Folkes could of retaliated but he was too busy enjoying the GF win!

Dogs always have and always will have the last Laugh!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
pretty sure most would say Orford is a choker but they won it last year. It has to be said, on quite a few occasions, the event has prob got to Noddy. Wouldnt say an out n' out choker, but he needs to work on it.

L

loui323

1. we came from last to first.
2. they came from firts to last.
3. Ricky is a sook.
4. Nody came back after major surgery

Im out of things to say, ricky is basically a sook who is sooking because he wants what we have, Ricky you had your chance you blew it get over it we have him now he has found a real home at Belmore and we want him, i guess the only time ricky will be happy with a #7 is if he puts the 7 jumper on due to his massive throbbing hard on Ego..... Ps; ricky from me to you your a dirt coach you will never find success you will never win a big game get over it the dream is over you dont play anymore, come to the Bulldogs for some real culture actually no stay where you are we want winners not drop kicks. oh yeah one more thing Chump remember it was the Dogs who took you in when you had nowhere to go.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
why are you all full on bagging Ricky???

Who started all of this? Wasnt it Noddy who started it with the attack on Ricky, then Ricky made an article when the dogs lost?

If thats the case just htfu, they are both at fault.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
why are you all full on bagging Ricky???

Who started all of this? Wasnt it Noddy who started it with the attack on Ricky, then Ricky made an article when the dogs lost?

If thats the case just htfu, they are both at fault.
i dont think kimmorley said anything bad about ricky **** stuart

all Kimmorley said that he is much happier at the bulldogs then he was at cronulla

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
i dont think kimmorley said anything bad about ricky **** stuart

all Kimmorley said that he is much happier at the bulldogs then he was at cronulla
Well dont you guys think you all should show Ricky some respect? He is one of not many that always speaks high of our club and its fans?

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Australia lost the unlosable World Cup under Stuart. Enough said :grinning:

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Aust also lost under Bennet does this also make him a dud coach too?
Bennett at least lost to a half decent NZ side on away soil. I do think Bennett is a tad over-rated as a coach. He had all of Queensland to choose from at the Broncos and he had all the refs and judiciary calls at St Merge. Stuart choked on the big stage when Australia had lapped up all their opponents. The Kiwis in 2005 did beat Australia during one of the earlier rounds.

Stuart cost us the 1999 premiership. Kimmorley has got us from 16th to 3rd.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
how can a coach choke?? aus would have lost the final whether stuart was coaching or not. The coach doesnt play for the team, he only guides them before the game and then once on the field he relays msgs via a trainer lol.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nobody should be bagging Stuart, he has never ever bagged anything about the time he was at the dogs, he has never bagged his time at the raiders or the roosters.

What kind of fool bags his old coach and the team on the eve/day of the biggest game of the season? And what kind of guy bags a team that has been through what sharks went through this year?

We are going to be so so so sorry he ever came to the dogs, look at his record he starts of popular at every club he has been to and leave on sour terms. And thats with the fans too.

seriuosly people read the articles properly before bagging anyone.

Bit of a look to the future IMO if you read Stuarts article, and I dont like what I see!!!!

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Nobody should be bagging Stuart, he has never ever bagged anything about the time he was at the dogs, he has never bagged his time at the raiders or the roosters.

What kind of fool bags his old coach and the team on the eve/day of the biggest game of the season? And what kind of guy bags a team that has been through what sharks went through this year?

We are going to be so so so sorry he ever came to the dogs, look at his record he starts of popular at every club he has been to and leave on sour terms. And thats with the fans too.

seriuosly people read the articles properly before bagging anyone.

Bit of a look to the future IMO if you read Stuarts article, and I dont like what I see!!!!
GTFO Please. :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.