Greg Inglis has been charged for assaulting his gf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
just as they say they wanna be scandal free inglis bashes his gf...great work inglis you idiot

undataka

Waterboy
Reaction score
andrew demitreou must be horned up and laughing his ass off another nail in the coffin for the nrl, mark geyer was saying today on radio how good melbourne were and never had a off field incident . the kiss off death thanks mg!

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
So much for the scandal free zone - lasted like 4 days

The details are still sketchy but another unwanted news headline to the game

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
OH FFS, what an IDIOT! this is absolutely disgusting.
prick.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Never underestimate my investigative powers - Mwahahaha !

September 30, 2006
Article from: The Australian

GREG INGLIS is in the process of buying his first home.
While most teenagers with the world at their feet would set up base camp close to the city, Inglis has chosen a suburb called Altona Meadows, about 20 minutes west of Melbourne.

The house has "three or four bedrooms" - specifics are not his strong suit - and he will initially live on his own, as he does at the moment.

"I find it great," Inglis said.

"You come home and have no-one to bother you."

S

Snake Jailbird

What is the game coming to when one of our highest paid players cant pay off a common whore? FMD! This would never happen prior to 1995.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its going to be interesting to see what happens here.

He is the NRL's golden child and I am expecting to see him get the special treatment much like Thurston who got no ban for kicking a guy in the head.

In the coming days I expect News Ltd to shove countless money infront of the girls face till she promises to shut up and drop all charges.

This is the Storms season right here depending if the girl is going to lay charges.

Big payday coming her way.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
UPDATE : FOX SPORTS

Melbourne Storm HAVE stood down Greg Inglis pending a police enquiry.

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just announced on foxsports that he has ben stood down from everything footy related by the Storm

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
The Storm have stood Inglis down indefinitly until the police investigation is finished

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Confirmation on Melbourne Storm site → http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=19175

Inglis stood down indefinitely
Monday, August 10, 2009

Melbourne Storm has tonight stood down Greg Inglis from all club activities pending a police investigation.

Greg Inglis has been notified of the club’s decision.

The decision was made by the club’s board tonight after Greg Inglis was today charged by Victoria Police over a domestic incident that occurred in the early hours of Sunday morning.

As a result, Melbourne Storm CEO Brian Waldron said Greg Inglis, 22, would be stood down by the club for an indefinite period.

The board has tonight made the decision to stand Greg Inglis down for an indefinite period,” Waldron said.

The Melbourne Storm is vehemently opposed to any situation that in any way endangers the health, safety and wellbeing of any woman.

“The club has taken a strong stance in the past towards behaviour of this type and will continue to do so in the future.

“As such this decision is made in the best interests of all parties concerned.

sn33ky23q

Ahmad
Reaction score
good on the storms

no special treatment for one of the leagues best player :p

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didn't he take over from Stewart as the face of Rugby League? Wouldn't want that job look what happens to you when you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.